This is me...my incredible journey

Amen to that SB! Thinking of you weebs and hope ur in a good place head wise x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

HELLO LADIES!!!

Long time no post for me :( I have been busy and getting out most nights for walks AND.................jogs!! Still not up to any marathons just yet but I am improving :)
Since I jog after work, I get home from walk/jog around 930 at night and then it is in the tub for me and then straight to bed. Such a party animal, eh?
I have had a couple of wobbles along the way over the last week and it was out of sheer angry. One of the wobbles was at a well known fast food where I ordered TOO much and after one mouthful of this crap? I spat it out! My buds are a changin. This is a good thing.
So now am thinking; was it an official wobble then? Hmmmm...something to ponder.
This week is measurement week and I am looking forward to it.
OH...I bought a rain coat. Big news,right? Well it is for me, as I normally wear the biggest and baggiest I can find but this time.....form fitted won. OMG, i am HOT!!! Okay, I am warmish to look at...lol I have a waist but my butt remains MIA. Top of me is 12 -14 in size and my bottom size 10.
Not model perfect but who wants that?

Well, time for me to have my soak. I am gonna make an effort tomorrow night to get caught up in your diaries, as I am sure lots has gone on these last few weeks. Hope EVERYONE has done well in their losses - all of you have been in my thoughts (swear on it).
Take care my lovelies and thank you so much for the entries while I was out jiggling my thang. Ummm..that didn't sound legal...but you all know what I mean. xx

Aw so pleased to hear from you, I amd many others have been wondering what happened to you.

Well done on the raincoat, your comments made me giggle. Brilliant that you are warmish lmoa, bet you are a hot mamma really!

As for the wobble, hey ho it happens this plan is such a massive learning curve for us all, onwards and definately downwards hunny!

Good to have you back gorgeous and keep up the jigging, proud of ya hun xxxx

yes Lovely Lady T...I AM in a much better place these last few weeks. I have let so many things "go" it is now like a new me has emerged and I am actually Loving myself once again. Still unsure if I ever did love myself at one time....umm..isn't that illegal in some countries? LOL
Keeping as busy as I can. Have the upcoming race for life in a few weeks and my plan is to part run and part jog.
Remember, LL tells us to set realistic goals for ourselves? Well, I have been doing that along with a plan to achieve. Next year I want to do the Great Northern Run. Need to give up the smoking :( and that is happening in October (long story as to why October)...and there is a trainer at the O/H's gym that can help me achieve this. So must bite my pride and actually attend a gym...regularly. None of that early morning ***** though....some things are sacred. :)

So it was weigh in this morning and I am chuffed to tell all, that i am now into the 160's! Down 2.5lbs but only logged in 2lbs on the ticker. Next week I am gonna start RTM as I am really craving protein and salads. It is time....time to give up total, and introduce myself back to meals. Scared yet excited.

Not concerned about blips or blops - it is all part of life, ***** happens, and we just move on and deal with it. Guess the important and rewarding thing about blips is we must Learn. If we neglect to learn, then we are destined to repeat the blip again and again.

Okay, on that note...time to go and get some crap done around here that I have neglected over the last few weeks.

Have a WONDERFUL day you beautiful ladies!

xx

youre AWESOME WEEBS!!!!!! xxxxxxx

Aw weebs so good to have you back on here. It is sometimes difficult to find rime to update I know with the everyday things going on in life!

I actually smiled whilst reading your post, you sound so positive and hello wow brill loss and even better being in the 160's!

Good luck with RTM, you have done amazingly well with LL

I am doing RFL in July, have done any training that's not good is it lol xxx

Well done got the running and for getting to RTM !!

How exciting lots of us are reintroducing food at a similar time!! xx

Whoop whoop ! Well done lovely girl. Glad to see things have shifted for you and things are moving on to a happier place.

Looking forward to hearing how it all goes xx

Well done on your great losses.Good luck with your RTM.
Take care
Cathy

Well done, love reading your updates! Good luck with RTM - u can do it-u know u can now :)

Happy Sunday you Lovely Ladies,

Yes, i am in a WAY much better place these days. A few glitches at work but nothing that I can't handle.

I opted for yet one last week on LLT and glad I did. Weigh in came and I am down ........6lbs!! I stepped off the scales and then got back on to be sure that my eyes or scales were not playing tricks on me. OMgoodness...there were no trick mirrors around, nor a smoke screen...it was truly 6lbs loss!

I am now starting the RTM today, as it really is time. I have the books, and reading them. Seems fairly straight forward on paper...the proof will be the 'doing' . Gone is the safety of the packs..the knowing of what I will be eating per day...the comfort.
A new journey is begining with lots of hopes, dreams, wants and wishes.
Couldn't have made it this far without this forum! You all were life savers for me. I laughed, I cried and.......I discovered myself.
And you know what? I really ain't that bad of a person. Still NOT quite loving myself just yet - I still feel deep down there are laws against this in SOME country. :) Still haven't wrapped my head around of what I now look like either. Guess this will take time too?

Initially i wanted to get down to 140lbs...I changed upped that amount awhile ago as I felt perhaps that weight was too thin for me.
I am content at this weight (still missing my arse...but hey ho....I do have the O/H and he MORE than takes its place).
Thus is why I am stopping at this weight - I am comfortable now. They say I will continue to lose on RTM and I do not dispute that. I want now to focus more on muscles and toning.
Who da thunk that 4 months ago OR even a year ago, I would be where I am now. I surely didn't.

Now, I am NOT leaving the boards - fat chance of that happening. I am just gonna continue what I am doing, keep busy and peep in every so often ;)

OH...btw....saw my old boss the other day? he walked right by me and didn't even know who i was!!!! I actually had to yell down the hall at him!! The shock on his face? PRICELESS!
BRING ON THE OLD FLAMES now! Mamma has some scores to settle...hahahahahaha
Now I wonder...would an expression " EAT MY THONG" be aprapo? or too suggestive? Guess it depends on what they look like...lmao.

Have a WONDERFUL, explosive, and enthusiastic day Ladies!
We deserve it.

Briliant weebles, so glad you are in a good place and have made the choice at the right time for you to do rtm, ypu really are so cheerful, its lovely!
Long may you continue!! I'm pleased to say I'm beginning to miss my arse too, put some cropped jeans on today as the westher is do glorious, bought them 2 years ago and couldnt wear them at all last year, too small, well tiday I need a belt to keep them up!!!
Yay!!! To smsller arses!
Jx

Great to hear all is well in weeble world. Keep up with the RTM honey. May you fly through it and maintain all you have achieved.

GO WEEBS ! GO WEEBS ! x

Hey gorgeous, make sure you stick around on here I want to hear all about your RTM!

Loving the ex's comment! All my men have cheated on me for some right mingers and some stunners, mingers I could cope with but the pretty girls made me feel so rubbish about myself! Well eat sh*t I say now, my head is held high and loving how I feel about myself gone are the days of feeling fat frumpy unattractive and insecure, just hope this world is now ready for lady t!!!

Xxxxxxxx

My last boyfriend cheated on me! Now I decided to change not for him but for myself! I felt so ugly when he left me. But now, because I am seeing good results with my diet plan, I feel a lot better.

Aww. Just went back to this page and brought all memories back of my ex. I am not sure if I am over. But this program that I am in now, surely diverts my attention. :-(

desperate2Bslim said:
Aww. Just went back to this page and brought all memories back of my ex. I am not sure if I am over. But this program that I am in now, surely diverts my attention. :-(

Aw chin up hun, it's difficult for people like us to feel happy and truly love ourselves, but since losing some weight it has become easier for me and hopefully you too!

Some exes are just that for a reason, others really touch our souls In such a way it's emotionally hard when we remember them and the special times shared!

Stay strong xxx

Back