This is me...my incredible journey

My hair thinned a bit last year towards the end of total.

It is back a sthick as ever now, and not had a problem this time so far. xx

OOO hark at you ... thongs in a size 10/12. Who'd have thought eh ? Good for you babe lol I cant get my head round thongs. Granny knickers or nowt for me.

Hope it was a good busy, rather than a nightmare busy. xx

Oh ps. thanks for the post in my diary xx

Always a pleasure, never a chore Clarabell :)

I know...ME, in a THONG. Just had to try them. I too am a granny knickers kinda gal but was time to step out of the old and try something different. WELL...these are soooooooo different!

xx

I'm kinda reverse I used to be a thong girl all the way, I much prefer a full brief now lol but certainly not the kinda knickers your granny would wear though lol well not unless she was a call girl lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back from WI and down 1kg = 2.2lbs. Things are seemingly slowing down. Still happy and content that I am losing.
They did the measurement thing today:

Bust - down 6inches
waist - down 8.5 inches
hips - down 7 inches

Grand total of inches lost? 21.5 Since starting LLT

Changed my goal weight to a more realistic number of 150lbs. Let's face it...i am old and not really bothered about being 140lbs. I am interested in the inches now and wanting to get into a size 10 - 12.
Who cares what I weigh, right?

Enjoy your day Lovelies!! Off to guzzle some much needed water.

xx

Well done gorgeous, it's coming off still!

I have been wondering about my goal so will still aim for it but might stop short if I am happy in my clothes I want to be s comfortable 12.

As for your inches chuffin ell that's amazing for sure xxxx

Week 11
Day 7

Breakfast - the 'BAR'
Lunch - the "shake"
Dinner - porridge
Snack - porridge

Feelin like a porridge kinda gal today. One wicked headache most of the day - guess due to a change in the weather?

Did go to a second hand shop today and got myself a pair of white trousers and a snappy short sleeved summer sweater. All totalled was under a fiver. Top fits but the trousers are not fitting just yet. Another couple of weeks on LLT should solve that ;)

Yes Lady T - I truly am thinking about my goal. I put down 150lbs today but am rethinking THAT! Perhaps just 11 stone - end of. I am sure with RTM I will continue to lose as well -right? Whatever the weight is end of June.....that will do. Start RTM July 1st - will talk further with the counsellor about this in the upcoming weeks.

Tonight I am starved! I want so bad to just crunch on something. Bored? yes Water intake? - could be better.
Curled up on the couch and watching tv. Not much is on!!! Have my second litre of water by my side and will just sip away at that and perhaps just have an early night.

Take care Ladies - gonna do a quick peep around then am off.

xx

well done with WI weebles!!!! and ya thong ;) x

Oh wow that close to RTM, whey hey go for it !

Good Morning/Afternoon Ladies

Bored stiff today. Must be something in the air cause I really REALLY want to just go and have something solid (foodwise) today. Missing that crunch factor. This is Day 2 of having these thoughts.
Luckily I am still in a good place - so not gonna have a fallout.
Don't feel like exercises today but am gonna force myself out that dang door and have a walk. Perhaps this will make me feel better?
I really need to focus on getting this summy sac (abdominal apron) off...or minimized. I have refrained from pilates and the wi for a bit - not the best thing to do - but I lacked motivation. Guess the leg cramps and jogging/jigging turned me right off of any form of activity.

So this is now my week 12. OR 84 days. OR 2016 hours (give or take a couple of hours) But HEY HO..who's counting ;)

Headache still remains and doesn't wanna budge. Again, perhaps the walk will improve this as I will also wear my supercool sunglasses?
Gots the new bra on today - puppies look and feel happy.
Thongs are in for a wash - so still got on the granny knickers.

Enjoy your day ladies.

xx

Oh my you make me smile with your jigging, puppies & thongs!!!! Sounds like you're doing fab - I think you'll kind of know when you get to goal, you'll just feel right! Good luck x

Oh my you make me smile with your jigging, puppies & thongs!!!! Sounds like you're doing fab - I think you'll kind of know when you get to goal, you'll just feel right! Good luck x

You are so right about this: I will know when the time is right.
Would help if I owned a mirror so I can actually see what I look like :eek:
To date I have always avoided them out of fear.
Glad I make you smile with my antics on here.
You are doing well too my dear. Actually, we ALL our doing fabulous.

back from the walk. Was out for about hours just fumbling along and looking at the sea scape. Something about water/waves that just makes me so happy and calm.
Gave some thought about my bad thoughts earlier as i was SMELLING the smells from the chipper, BK and various other restaurants along the beach. I have put in 3 months into this program. No way in HECK will a sabbotage myself at this point. Only about another month or two left (depending on how I feel end of June) so why give up?
The exercise will be done this week but only after I warm up properly.
I owe myself this. I am worthy. I kept thinking about that letter Gem wrote and by GUM, I gotta treat my body better.

TALLY HO!!!

Week 12
Day 1

Breakfast - BAR
Lunch - shake
dinner - porridge
snack - porridge

Pretty routine, eh? Consistancy...first time in my life I feel consistant at something, other than nagging.

So I had to do a wee cook today :( Promised them at work a type of spread that I would make back home. Made it for them before and always said I would do it again. Well, they DEMANDED it be made.
OMG, it was so hard making this and NOT tasting to see if it was good. O/H did the sample tasting and is now out getting me more ingredients so I can make some for HIM!!
Tomorrow I will hafta cook again :( A friend brought over a roast (his oven is broken) and wants me to make my winner dinner?
This is gonna be a TEST let me tell ya.

Just a few more months left, and I will be able to have this...just not NOW (repeating this over and over to myself).
I don't know how you ladies on here cope with having to cook for others. Hats off to you all
xx

Aw god, I can't Cook unless I'm eating. I'm a terrible picker that's why o haven't cooked in 8 weeks since I started this!
I've had 3 shepherds pie and one bar today. Had a very dangerous episode on the car on the way home from my friends, that if I car was beside me I would've ploughed straight into them, and over a barrier and been a gonner it's scared the **** out of me.
I have food thoughts every day weebs, I just ignore them now. Although usually in the afternoon I'm dying for a cube of cheese lol no idea why, although I do love it!!!!! You're doing great weebs and should be very proud of yourself. Can you get someone else to be head chef and you can just help out??

Hey gorgeous, I dont cook often but when I do it doesnt bother me at all. I think thats because I am a crap cook lol

You are doing so well, you are so focused and I love your attitude its fabulous!

You certainly are being tested with food at the moment, but as they say what doesnt kill us wil make us stronger. I totally agree we are All fabulous, I should imagine many of us never thought we would get as far with this diet as we have let alone lose the consistant amounts of weight that we all seem to be doing. xx

I hope the winner dinner goes well xx

Good Morning All

Up and at 'em early. Not doing the dinner in the oven and opted instead to do it in the crock pot.
Figured out, I think, why I am hungry: remember I took some ibuprofen the other day? WELL......it was the coated kind :( I seem to recall at the begining of LL something mentioned about not taking this d/t kicking you out of ketosis? Anyone else recall that???
This is the only culprit I can think of and each time I have had one of these tablets ...........I am STARVED afterwards.

Today is another day - all shall be good.

Oh Lady T? I LOVE to cook when the mood strikes ;)

Toodles Ladies....must toddle off to work and figure out what it is i do there :)

Enjoy your day
xx

Awww i remember my LLC saying that about ibuprofen and i've felt the hunger after i have taken it too. Sometimes i feel hunger when i have the bars... not too sure why though. Stock up on the water and it should subside the hunger for a little while until your next pack. The tablets didn't kick me out of ketosis but i'm careful with what ones i take now.

Hope your meal goes well xxx

Back