This is me...my incredible journey

Er you should be over the moon hun, size 12.....lets here it for Weebs, woop woop!! Fabulous darling, just fabulous!

As if you wore the OH boxers, I actually sit and laugh out loud to your diary, it is fookin hilarious! xx

well done on the size 12!!!!! and i want u all too look out for shirleys camel toe, as me and Julz have spotted hahaha x

Cracking news about the size 12. skin carries on improving for about a year after we finish lighter life, so all is not lost xx

Clarabow said:
Cracking news about the size 12. skin carries on improving for about a year after we finish lighter life, so all is not lost xx

Thats interesting I didn't realise that, great comment. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Weebs just checking in. Will read your latest entries properly a bit later but just wanted to come and say hi and that I love you ( not in THAT way, don't flatter yourself honey! ;))
Keep strong and I agree about the size up for thongs!
Xx

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

thats given me a bit of confidence knowing skin tightens a year after LL phew!!! x

Er you should be over the moon hun, size 12.....lets here it for Weebs, woop woop!! Fabulous darling, just fabulous!

As if you wore the OH boxers, I actually sit and laugh out loud to your diary, it is fookin hilarious! xx

Oh...but I DID wear his boxers. He bought some awhile back and I washed them and they shrunk. His wee buns can't fit into them at the moment so I have now adopted them. VERY comfy. By only fear is HIM, wearing MY thing/thong.
Some things are better left unseen:eek:

xx

GREAT NEWS!!! I never knew this and glad I know now.
Still hope for my jiggly bits yet.
xx

Week 12
Day6

Typical meals

WI tomorrow - not nervous....yet. Haven't had much action in the BR department and Murphy's Law will prevail: the scales will budge some BUT.....once I am home i will do my business so well that my eye colour will change to blue (I have brown eyes btw) and be 5lbs lighter.
Not gonna stress over it as I know I hadn't cheated, fallen, waivered or even SNIFFED anything that I shouldn't. Focusing more on inches.

You know something? My clothing size tags tell me 12 (tops are 14) and I see the weight that I am at on paper yet I seem to recall YEARS ago when I was so-so slim that I could wear the size 10 and I weighed 145lbs. Now doing the math in my head here....I am still at least 30lbs away from that amount Sooooooooooooooo - how could this be? Where is that 30lbs I am storing?? Checked my cheeks and I have no nuts or berries stored for the winter (squirrel mode), I lack a pocket like a kangaroo so it can't be there.
Have sizes gotten larger over the years? Stumped

Got my BP and stuff done tonight. Cost me a pound. Went into a pharmacy where they have a BP/weight machine. Plopped in my coin and TAH DAH....got a ticket with my stats on it. I then took this over to the pharmacists who then signed my permission slip for LL.
No quarrels, no dirty looks...just a smile and a signature. Easy!!
Was getting a bit worried about WHO and where I was gonna go to get this done and it was by chance I heard someone at work talking about this place. Otherwise I would have needed to go to Superdrug and pay a fiver to get the same thing done.

Well ladies..it is FRIDAY!!! Ya fricken hooo. O/H met me at work (he had an appt with the cardiologist and PASSED with flying colours) and we then went into town and got some wee errands done.
Since next week is MILK week, I think I will treat...OOPS, make that I WILL (no brainer to think here) have a café latte from Starbucks at least once. Dag nab it...I deserve this.

Now off to read your diaries

Have a safe and happy evening!!

xx

K....senakot taken....water in.....bath done.

Bored SILLY tonight. O/H watchin a movie, cat is snorin - typical friday night. Really need to think about going out and playin bingo or something to occupy myself for next week.
Need to keep BUSY!!!
0r
go to bed :(

Bed wins tonight

night night ladies, and sweet repose, lay on your back and you won't squish your nose

xx

hehe ur funny weebles u bring a smile to my face! good luck with WI tonorrow and i hope u poop ur 5 lbs out hehe ;) xx

Good Mornin

Up at at 'em this morning. Senekot - hmmmmm think my old gold fish pooped more than me at this point.
Gonna get a couple of strong coffees into me before I leave. This is ridiculous!

BTW, Shirley from Eastenders? There is a Facebook page dedicated to the 'TOE'. too funny!!

Good luck hun with your WI!

As if there is a Facebook page, thats wrong on so many levels.

As for your poop give it time it will work although I have found that I am becoming immune to the tabs now and need to up the dosage. It's worse now I am on lite!! Xx

Last edited:
Yet you doubt again...LOL

Shocked me AND I didn't sign up to have THAT page on my friends list.

BTW I put a before photo of myself in my album (hope I did it right).
Chopped my head off as I am one UGLY chica.
Just not feeling like a beautiful person just yet.....if ever. Working on it though ;)
Later today I will get O/H to SNAP a photo of me ...now, then upload it.

Enjoy your day and ty for the well wishes on WI.

xx

weebles said:
Yet you doubt again...LOL

Shocked me AND I didn't sign up to have THAT page on my friends list.

BTW I put a before photo of myself in my album (hope I did it right).
Chopped my head off as I am one UGLY chica.
Just not feeling like a beautiful person just yet.....if ever. Working on it though ;)
Later today I will get O/H to SNAP a photo of me ...now, then upload it.

Enjoy your day and ty for the well wishes on WI.

xx

Ha ha, didn't doubt ya it's madness the ridiculous pages on there. There is one fir that guy off strangeways programme that everyone was up in arms about this week. I started to watch it bit it freaked me out with all the violence!

Er beauty comes from within, I can safely say that shines through with you. Maybe when you get to goal you will post a full picture and if no then it's no bigger this is your journey and you have to do it your way gorgeous gal! I will check out your pic when I get online, using my phone now xx

Thanks Lady T - I wish I could feel beautiful at least once a week! Very low self esteem issues that I am working on.
You are very VERY kind towards me and I appreciate this.

xx

weebles said:
Thanks Lady T - I wish I could feel beautiful at least once a week! Very low self esteem issues that I am working on.
You are very VERY kind towards me and I appreciate this.

xx

Can't help but be kind to ya lovely. Is it your WI today or did I get you mixed up with someone else? If so how you done lovely xx

Back from WI and down 3lbs. Wasn't 'over the moon' with joy or happiness as I am not focusing on weight now. I really REALLY need to tone up and get moving!!
Talked with the LLC as I was weighing in (about goal changes etc)and she tells me that the book we are about to start will help deal with what I am asking.

So class starts up and yet ANOTHER road block in my life that I must deal with. EEEGADS!!! Now I am bummed out. More thinking to do and actually got some feedback from the class that really got to the source of ONE (of the many) problems/blocks I have.
Will try their suggestions as I really and truly must overcome this fear - it prevents me from so much in life.
OH...what is my fear? Don't laugh, please...k? But it is going out in public. Seriously!! I detest 'sticking out' in a crowd and with this attitude, I don't find my jogging easy. I feel everyone is laughing at the FAT lady and making comments.
This rang true with me when I was THIN as well...and I chose to to run after midnight back then.
Well lovelies...this is one thing I need to tackle.
Best go now...as OH needs to talk to me...he is in buckets over something

xx

Fab weightloss I know it's nit your focus but still.

No fear is funny to us as individuals and we all have different ones. Wish I had a magic wand or the words to help rationalise this fear for you, but alas I don't! Let's hope the group give you some words of encouragement to help you address the fears.

Big hugs hunny xx

Back