This is me

Sounds like you are find with calories there.. good luck for weigh in !

Hopped on scales this morning and I have lost 4 lb bringing me to 13st.
I was hoping for just 1/2 lb more so I would be under 13 but hey a great result any way!
Next week I am aiming for a 1 lb loss, I was going to say 2 lb but I've got a stinker of a cold comming on and I don't know how many times I will be out exercising.

Well done xx

Well spent best part of the day in bed feeling rough, better get up I suppose feeling hungry, going to have cuppa soup as my throat is sore and my weetabix topped with bannana was quite a struggle to swallow this morn. But not eating makes me feel worse as my blood sugar drops and makes me feel poorly too

462 cals for T.
Cheese burger, chips, and salad. Very yummy and still have 150 cals for nibbles later!

Well done on your loss, that's fantastic! Shows all the work you have put in

Thanks Lisa.
Down loaded my fitness pal and that ap says I should be on 1200 cals a day, but my calculations, and what I worked to last week was 1400. So I will try 1200 for the week and see how I cope and what my weight loss is like.
I am 5 cals under today, had weight watcher yog and morrisons fruity cerial bar for my nibbles,

I like to set myself 1400 cals to play with and if I'm under then great but if I need that bit extra then I'd rather have it than lose the plot and go hunting for kebabs!!! Plus I don't really eat back my exercise cals exactly. I just eat more as and when I'm hungry!! I think sticking with 1400 (if it's working for you) is a really sensible plan. You can always go lower if your losses slow down in the future. Xx

Think what I'm going to do is try and stick to 1200 but if I feel hungry then I will have up to 1400, that way I won't feel like I've blown it for the day!

Didn't have any breakfast not feeling well, just had slimma soup which is 50 odd calories. Won't be going out for my run tonight:(
Going to eat a few kiwis and oranges get a boost of vit c. Must get back to work tomorrow got busy week ahead.

Lunch whole meal roll no spread. Cottage cheese and ham. A packet of hoola hoops glass of nas squash.

Returned from school run having cup of T and a curlywurly

Dinner tonight will be a WW meal with broc and carrots , followed by a couple of kiwi and couple of oranges

Weight watchers chicken and basil soooo yummy one of the nicest ready meals ive had for ages!!
Put with it steamed broc, carrot and petit pois followed by weight watchers yoghurt and a sliced kiwi

Today's menu,

2 weetabix semi sk milk tsp sugar and bannana

Whole meal roll, tuna and mayo
WW youhurt
Apple

WW ocean pie broc carrot and broad beans

Hand full chip shop chips oops

Had a sneaky peek on scales this morning and I've lost 1 lb making me 12st 13.
My official way day is Monday so if I'm still 12.13 on mon that will be great but if I am 12st 12 that will be fantastic x

Today's menu
Malties with semi milk

Warberton thin filled with ham salad
Packet crisps
Cuppa soup

WW pasta sauce
Pasta
Cheese
WW yoghurt

Apple
Pick at kids crisps ( counted 1/2 bag)

Sitting in a greasy spoon, waiting for my pupil to get back from test ( hopefully with a pass) watching everyone tuck into their bacon butties and fry ups is murder. Me... I'm hugging a cuppa tea to warm up it's bloody freezing but no snow thank god!!
Ohhhh that smell is making me feel sooooo hungry

The weekend is not going to be my weak area I have decided, if I count Friday as a week day and treat it as such technically the weekend is a 2 day wonder!!
Sunday isn't going to be too bad any more as Sunday evening is Zumba or body attack, we go to the inlaws for Sunday lunch and now I'm out exercising at 7 pm I won't want to stuff my face like I have done in the past cos I won't be able to move lol.
Saturday is my worst day if I'm not organised and take lunch to work and then end up buying crap, ontop of my breakfast treat with my dad, his home made bread toasted with butter and black treacle, if hubbie suggests a takeaway sat night that's well over my calorie allowance.
Today though I have done my very best to be good and we can't get a takeaway because we are so totally skint so I suppose having no money isn't all bad lol
Today I've had my brekie treat. A tuna salad roll and fruit for T because I feel rather bloated think it may be because over the last few days I've had too much bread.
And I've gone a whole 1 calorie over my 1200 ;)

Don't know how I managed it but I totally miscalculated my calories and I am under my allowance ... Yea!

Sounds like you have a good weekend plan! I need one. I always lose my two lbs over the week then put it back on come sat!!! STS is getting so boring lol

I think it's just a matter of having a good plan that is do able, another idea is to have 1200 in the week and 1500 on the weekend and stick to it, having more calories to play with may help.

Back