This is my before & after (only 1lb from target)

well done! You have done so well! :)

amazing! x

wow! total transformation... and proof it really does work when you do it right (which i will be doing from now on!!) huge congrats to you xx

Thanks everyone, it's comments like this that keep me going!!! Hope u all get ur target soon and keep up the fab work xxx

I joined slimming world in June 2012. My start weight was 14.8 and I am now 1lb from target of 11st. I like what I c in the mirror everyday when I get up now :) I have only had two 1/2lb gains during my journey and I am extremely proud of what i have acheived, slimming world have made the impossible, possible and I will b eternally grateful. Good luck everyone on ur own journey to happiness xxx

View attachment 79014
Hi there Stickivix, I have just had a 1/2lb gain after going very well for 10 wks straight, how did you handle your first gain? I have to say it's knocked me a bit :( any advice would be great ;)

This is my before & after (only 1lb from target)

You look amazing! I hope like what I see in the mirror one day too! Congratulations your a real inspiration! Hard work does pay off!

You look fantastic! :D

I joined slimming world in June 2012. My start weight was 14.8 and I am now 1lb from target of 11st. I like what I c in the mirror everyday when I get up now :) I have only had two 1/2lb gains during my journey and I am extremely proud of what i have acheived, slimming world have made the impossible, possible and I will b eternally grateful. Good luck everyone on ur own journey to happiness xxx

View attachment 79014

Wit woo you look stunning Hun and I love your lovely slim legs. Well done xxxx

Back