Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

this is my conscience!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by pnewton75, 16 November 2011 Social URL.

1. pnewton75

pnewton75 Starting Again

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    22st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    As per the title I've decided to start keeping a log off all my food intake on here - Please feel free to comment, ask questions and give advice.

Started again this Monday at Jill's Ferryhill class after a couple of months off plan, originally lost 2.5 stones (from Feb 11) and have put about 8.5 lbs back on whilst off plan. Mix my days up quite a bit as I try to stay off Extra Easy days as mixing meat and potato/rice/pasta is way too good to be true (as in I trough way tooooooo much). :)

Yesterday (Day 1 - Tues 16th Nov 11) - RED DAY
    Breakfast
    HiFi Choc Deluxe Bar (have to syn this at 6) and some grapes with a Black Coffee
    Lunch
    2 Slice of Wholemeal Medium Bread (HeX B) with Ham, Eggs and loads of onion, then a Mullerlight Strawberry and and a litre of water, then some Cheddar and Onion SunBites (6 syns)
    Dinner
    Tuna Steak and a little bit of Salmon Fillet with Broccoli, Cauliflower, Carrot, Chilli, Bacon, Mushrooms, Cabbage and Onion - sprinkled my HeA of Light Cheddar and some Primula Light mixed into my cabbage and bacon combo, another litre of water and a Mullerlight Mandarin

Total Syns for the day = 12

I realise I didn't have a 1/3 of Superfree with my lunch but I think I clawed it back with Dinner!

Any comments or advice?

Paul

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pnewton75

pnewton75 Starting Again

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    22st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yesterday (Day 2 - Wed 17th Nov 11) - RED DAY
    Breakfast
    HiFi Choc Deluxe Bar (HeB), 2 tangerines and an apple
    Lunch
    Chicken breast salad with egg, lettuce, red cabbage, cucumber, tomatoes, some grated light cheddar (HeA), pickled onions and then some grapes and a mullerlight banana.
    Dinner
    Spag Bol with Lean Steak Mince from my local butcher - sauce made with loads of onion, mushroom, garlic and chilli - had 182g of cooked spaghetti (10.5 syns) and lots of frozen peas, carrots, broccoli and cauli to boost my superfree - also used my 2nd HeA with some Extra Mature (light) Cheedar from Tesco grated on the top.

Snacked later on with a 2nd HeB HiFi Bar and anther Mullerlight Banana yoghurt.

Stuffed! managed about 3 litres of water both days so far.

Total Syns for the day = 10.5

Last edited: 17 November 2011
  4. pnewton75

pnewton75 Starting Again

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    22st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yesterday (Day 3 - Thurs 18th Nov 11) - Extra Easy DAY
    Breakfast
    2x Harvest Morn Summer Fruits Cereal Bars (HeB), 2 tangerines, some grapes and an apple
    Lunch
    Cheese (HeA) and Egg salad with lettuce, red cabbage, cucumber, tomatoes, pickled onions and then a mullerlight banana.
    Dinner
    Lean Steak Mince (from my local butcher) with onion, garlic and stock - with that I had carrots, loads of butternut squash and half a tin of processed peas.

Had some wine last night, was very nice, about 2/3rds of a 75cl bottle so estimating 18 syns.

Total Syns for the day = 18

5. carlacas83

carlacas83 Full Member

Have you found it hard trying to get back on plan again?

How did you get on at your first few weigh ins?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.