This is my moment!

Hi, well I started Slim and Save on the 2nd March 2013. I am not a newbie to VLCD's and have previously had great success with Cambridge 5 years ago. But put it all back on and more after a terrible pregnancy.

My little one is now 2! I have tried a number of restarts and always failed - but not now! I have a lot of reasons to lose weight but this is some:

To have lots of energy for my daughter
To be a slim and healthy role model for my daughter
So my OH fancies me again! (He says he does now but I don't believe him)!
So I can wear all the gorgeous small clothes and shoes hanging in my wardrobe.
So I can feel confident in myself and proud of the way I look

These are my main reasons and I will look back on this if I am struggling. I lost 10lbs last week which is so encouraging. So as they say onwards and downwards! :D

Thanks Emmaline, you've done fab yourself!

Well it's day 10 today I've had a banana shake and a vanilla shake (with a spoonful of coffee in) so far. Oh and 1.5l of water along with a couple of black coffees.

I am freezing! Yet everyone else in the office is moaning about being hot. That will be good ol' ketosis then!

Had a wobble last night and really wanted an easter egg, we have loads in the house! But OH was great and talked me out of it. So now I feel much better about it.
Out for dinner tonight, but am just going to have coffee and water. Hopefully I can be strong!!

Day 13 looking forward to weigh in tomorrow. Can't wait for Easter to be over the eggs are haunting me! I had the day off yesterday and kept walking in the spare room, looking at them and then walking out again. But didn't cave yay me!
Hopefully tomorrow's number will let me know it's all worth it!
Banana shake (def my fav) and 1.5litres of water down so far. I definitely didn't drink enough water yesterday, I always struggle with water when I am at home.

Well didn't do weigh in :-( my little girl was poorly therefore I had to take the day off work. Work is where the scales are, I don't trust myself with them at home. I was 100% all weekend, but then was poorly myself yesterday, the last thing I wanted was a milkshake after a tummy bug! So had some soup - only half a tin and some bread. I was advised after this was the best thing to do as you shouldn't be ill and and be in ketosis. I'm straight back on today even though I still don't feel like anything milk based and my tummy is still a bit funny......
Hopefully should see a nice loss on the scales on Friday as it will be a 2 week weigh in. But the soup and bread won't have helped the situation........

Back