Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

This is my motivation!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by jen_jen, 28 March 2011 Social URL.

1. jen_jen

jen_jen Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.12%)
    Diet:
    Low calorie, calorie counting
    Here's a couple pics of me when I was at my fittest, ha! If only I had known, didn't think so then. What an idiot!

Anyway, I may never get to look like that again, but I'll certainly try.

These were taken about 5 years ago, maybe 6.

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Thornhill Cate

Thornhill Cate 50+ and fabulous

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3.6lb(13.17%)
    Diet:
    Exante/JUDDD
    I've got a picture on my fridge of me in a bikini on a beach in the Algarve taken in 1985 when I weighed 10 and a half stone. I was 23 (49 now) and I look FANTASTIC but I remember at the time thinking that I was fat, not helped by the occasional jibes of my OH at the time, who I went on to marry the following year. We split up just 5 years later. If any of you younger Lipotrimmers are reading this then remember: once you're within a healthy BMI you can't be fat; it's impossible. You're a goddess and deserve to be treated as such! Don't waste years fretting because you don't measure up to some unobtainable ideal.

4. bye-bigun!

bye-bigun! Sensibly losing :)

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Its so good to have a goal like that!! and you WILL get there again!! :) Sadly any of my pics show me hugely fatter so I will be avoiding all of my own snapshots! LOL! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.