This is my Time

louty24

I would just like to say that loosing weight is so difficult when you have a weight problem and also stresses and strains of life get you down and you find comfort in food like myself. So this is now my time I'm so determined that I have set myself a goal, and that is to be slim for Christmas and maintain that slim look and feeling. I think this is do -able x Everyone on this site are an inspiration x

Cheers

Congrats on making a target for yourself your first week weight loss is incredible and you are well on your way. Good Luck. :)

hear hear - i've had a horribly tough day today in the house all day and night on my own (boys with their daddy) i've been to the fridge a dozen times and fought a silent battle with myself about eating something.... i have a bowl of tuna and sweetcorn in the fridge leftover from making sandwiches, and the temptation to take a fork and the bowl to bed was... firghtening... I resisted... just! I took a pinch of tuna and sweetcorn... ate it, thought about it.... decided that taste was enough, and that actually, i didnt want it as much as thought i did..... then i made my hot chocolate shake, put new sheets on my bed, and here i am, FINALLY getting warm after freezing all day... cosy, browsing, got the tv on, sipping hot choc, and feeling a little bit proud of myself for not being full of tuna right now :)

So YAY us - this IS our time!! and christmas is gonna be out time too!

P
xx

Congrats on stopping dont tink i could keep thinking maybe just a taste of ANYTHING haha! but no i think the best way for me is absolutely nothing but shakes and water.

I love my duvet lately my best friend! :)

welcome to the site lou :)
This site will become your best friend whilst on LT, and its still my best friend now i am finished (although i am restarting tfr on tuesday! :D cant wait - wish i could live on shakes! :giggle:)

If your planning on losing weight for xmas i have a challenge going, come over and join the thread, post how many lbs you want to lose and get on the road to being slim :) xx

hear hear - i've had a horribly tough day today in the house all day and night on my own (boys with their daddy) i've been to the fridge a dozen times and fought a silent battle with myself about eating something.... i have a bowl of tuna and sweetcorn in the fridge leftover from making sandwiches, and the temptation to take a fork and the bowl to bed was... firghtening... I resisted... just! I took a pinch of tuna and sweetcorn... ate it, thought about it.... decided that taste was enough, and that actually, i didnt want it as much as thought i did..... then i made my hot chocolate shake, put new sheets on my bed, and here i am, FINALLY getting warm after freezing all day... cosy, browsing, got the tv on, sipping hot choc, and feeling a little bit proud of myself for not being full of tuna right now :)

So YAY us - this IS our time!! and christmas is gonna be out time too!

P
xx

Well done you!!!! :D im glad that you decided against eating the whole bowl but you know you shouldt've had that pinch!!! :whoopass: :giggle: Just goes to show how much determination we do have inside of us whilst on a diet like this :D xxx

:giggle: lou!!! I'll be back on this side of the forum full time as of tuesday!! :D

Hey Louise-

Incredible first week's loss. Well done youuuu!
Congratulations on not caving and eating the bowl. It DOES take such will-power but is soooo worth it

xx

many thanks to everyone x this site makes you soooo welcome x

Back