Total Solution This is my time

Another 100% day done...although the scales aren't giving anything up...but it is also TOTM...

porridge for lunch again, had the Indian Dahl for tea which was nice and then a chocolate and orange bar for supper. Drank about 4 litres of water, black coffee and treated myself to a coke zero.

Here's to another day, have a good one everyone.

Hi Corbie! Just read through your diary so far and looks like you're doing brill :) I've ummed and ahhed over getting a fitbit... I can't do much load bearing exercise because I have arthritis in my knees and feet, but I had never thought of swimming until now. Can you wear the fitbit in the pool?

Hope you're staying strong and having a lovely day :)

Thanks Astro. You are not supposed to wear your Fitbit in the pool but I have (as its waterproof) but it doesn't register the exercise anyway.

I have stayed 100%, not gone off plan at all but only lost a measly 1.1lb :( so frustrating when I have been so good!

But I'm not giving up!! Determined is the word! Just hoping for a great loss next week!

Have a good one everyone x

Still 100% even after my poor loss yesterday. But a loss is a loss and as hubby said, which other diet would you have lost 10.4lbs in 2 weeks?? He is right of course (which he isn't very often :D)

So here's to another week, 4 weeks today to my holidays - I WILL DO THIS!!!

Well done on staying 100%, it can be totally disheartening to get a small loss but I bet you get a huge one next week to compensate. Think of the holiday!!

Thanks Astro! That's what's keeping me focused. I will still look like a beached whale but not as big as if i hadn't been doing this!

Still 100%, still going strong.

Trying to stick to shakes/soups rather than bars. I read on this site that someone felt the bars hampered their weight loss so trying to stear clear of them.

Here's to another good day everyone :)

Morning all.

Another 100% day yesterday, porridge, caramel (pudding which was actually ok) and a banana shake plus lots of water and black coffee.

Got an email from Exante yesteray and it mentioned that the ingredients in coke zero have changed so now steering clear of that as it may take you out of ketosis.

Here's to another good day everyone
:)

Hello!

I'm still here and still 100%! Lost 3.6lbs this week which is great as it takes me to a stone lost in 3 weeks :woohoo:

Even went to the pub yesterday afternoon and sat in beer garden with a sparkling water whilst hubby had a couple of pints. I could of killed for a nice cold glass of cider but I didn't give in!

Here's to another good week x

Hello all! Hope you are all going strong!

Well still 100% and lost 2lbs this week which is slightly disappointing but it looks like I'm a slow loser...

2 weeks till my holiday but got family staying next weekend and contemplating whether to have something to eat or not. They don't know I'm on this diet so need to think about what I should do.

Anyway have a great week everyone and onwards and downwards :)

Back