Total Solution This is my time

77corbie

Hi

Thought I would start a diary to keep me on track!

I'm 50 :( and overweight! I've been trying, most of my adult life, to lose weight but the only thing that worked was when my first marriage broke down! Was over 17s but went down to just over 12s :eek: turned out to be the best thing that happened in more ways than one!

I married my 2nd husband 11 years ago and the weight has crept back on and am now just under 15s.

I feel it's my time to this!

Got a holiday in just over 5 weeks and intend to stay 100% until then with a little bit of food added in the week before, enjoy my holiday and get straight back on it when I come back.

Weigh in day is Sunday and have done 5 days so far and feeling good.

Here goes and thanks for reading :)

Thanks Darcy.

Well another 100% day done and achieved 10,000 steps too! Invested in a Fitbit a few weeks ago and it's time to get a bit more active. Walking is about the only exercise I can do (apart from swimming) as I have a dodgy hip.

Also drank about 5 litres of water. Making a conscious effort with that as if I don't drink enough, I know I will suffer headaches.

Another day nearer my goal :)

Another 100% day yesterday and this morning was weigh-in and lost a total of 9.3lbs!! :woohoo:

Here's to another TS 100% week!

We'll done! I never heard of Exante? What does it involve?
Thanks

Exante is a VLCD (very low calorie diet) using meal replacements (similar to Cambridge and lipotrim) you buy meals, bars, shakes and soups from their website and it works out about 85p per meal.

The first couple of days were hard but if you stick to it you don't feel hungry after 5/6 days.

Just realised we are the same weight and height and have the same goal!!!!! race ya lol

Well another 100% day :) - can't believe I'm actually sticking to this but to be honest I'm finding it okay as not feeling hungry at all. The only thing is the horrid taste in my mouth. Hope that goes with time...

Not reaching my goal on my fitbit as sitting behind a desk all day makes it difficult. Although I'm walking down the stairs rather than taking the lift which is a start as i'm not used to doing any exercise at all! As i work 5 floors up i'm not up to walking up them yet....give me time! I was always the last one to be picked at school for any sports teams and also the one lagging behind at any race so never been a lover of exercise :(. Must admit though, wearing the fitbit does make me a conscious of trying to move more even if it's not 10,000 steps a day.

Had porridge for lunch (I don't eat until lunchtime), the curry last night for tea and quite enjoyed it. Then had a raspberry and white chocolate bar straight after, again quite nice. I like most of the stuff except the tomato and basil soup....find that tastes like dishwater, yuk!

Here's to another good day everyone :)

Another boring diary entry!

100% day yesterday - had vanilla shake for lunch, cookies and cream bar (not keen, bit sickly) and pasta carbanara which was okay.

Damn those scales though, got on this morning but seemed to have had a little gain since weigh-in...i really can't understand it when i have had 600 caleries per day as i should, lots and lots of water but still gain...:grumble:

Hubbie threatened to hide them this morning, not sure how i could cope with that! But on a plus side he said he can see a difference this morning around my middle, whoop! :woohoo:

I am NOT giving up!!!! I WILL get there!!!

Hi Corbie and belated welcome! Totally agree with you on the Tomato soup - I can eat most things but that??!? YUK!!!

Hi corbie, I recognise so much of what you say, I'm on day one and just hoping to make it thro the first few days then I'll be ok. Good luck , we can do it :)

Hi corbie, I recognise so much of what you say, I'm on day one and just hoping to make it thro the first few days then I'll be ok. Good luck , we can do it :)
Thanks Camboo and welcome.

The first week is hard I won't lie but it does get easier. Be strong and you will get through it.

Back