This is my year!

HLBGirlie

I am determined
Hi everyone :)

i have just signed up to this and just wanted to say hello really!

i have done sw before and never stuck to it but always got good results. I joined back up In November after my 21st when I just looked in the mirror one day and didn't like the reflection. I have always been a bigger person but I have never been able to stick to anything. I have lost 1 stone 13 1/2 IBs in 7 weeks and got my club 10 I just hope I can keep it going this time.

It will be nice to have support from people who know what I'm going through :)

xxx

Welcome!! :D You've done really well so far congrats!! :D I've just joined sw, and I hope I can do as well as you have!! :) x

thank you ! I'm sure that you will do fantastically. I stuck to it word for word and cut out all take outs and hardly ever have crisps and chocolate but only through my own choice because I know you can take from your syns I just forget about them and head straight for the fruit!

Good luck in the future x

Thats great! I have been avoiding too much chocolate and stuff, because if I say oh its part of my syns, then i will have it allll the time, whereas if i say its a rare treat then I won't eat it soo much! I'm terrible with sweet foods, so its best to avoid as much as possible like you! :)
Good luck to you to! I'm sure you will carry on doing great! x

Good luck hun, I am starting tomorrow for the first time, I'm 21 too and am not very good at sticking to things either, let's hope we can stick to something that will change our lives! X

hey :) good luck!!! I rejoined last week (28th dec) and this year I AM gonna loose the timber!!!! keep stopping and starting n messing about but my heads 100% into it now :) keep me posted on how ur all doing heres to a slimmer 2013 yay xxx

Last edited:
Good luck hun, I am starting tomorrow for the first time, I'm 21 too and am not very good at sticking to things either, let's hope we can stick to something that will change our lives! X
if your have the mind set you'll be ink to it :) you'll stick to it ! :) x

hey :) good luck!!! I rejoined last week (28th dec) and this year I AM gonna loose the timber!!!! keep stopping and starting n messing about but my heads 100% into it now :) keep me posted on how ur all doing heres to a slimmer 2013 yay xxx

im in the head set 100% this time. I'll keep you posted. It was WI today and my first put on :( was only half a pound but I was devastated. I just hope for my sake it doesn't put me off track x

Aww dont worry, everyone has times when they gain a bit especially over xmas and new years. Just think of it as one week out of many that wont matter by next week! :) x

that's very true :) I just hope that it will be a good loss next week. How you getting on x

If you stick to it im sure you will have a good loss! Well im only on day 4 of SW so its ok so far aha. Looking forward to seeing if i have a loss after a week, but not counting on it, cus sometimes it takes a while for the body to get used to the change, so i will be ok if i dont lose for a few weeks! :) x

If you stick to it im sure you will have a good loss! Well im only on day 4 of SW so its ok so far aha. Looking forward to seeing if i have a loss after a week, but not counting on it, cus sometimes it takes a while for the body to get used to the change, so i will be ok if i dont lose for a few weeks! :) x

​i lost 11lb on my first week :) I'm sure you will have a big loss if your going to stick to it x

Congratulations on your 11lbs! That's amazing. I weighed for the first time in 2 months and have put on 6lb. Started back on plan on Tuesday so fingers crossed that 6 won't be around for too long. x

WOW 11lbs thats amazing!! Congratulations! I don' t think i will be losing that much, but hopefully a pound or two aha! xx

Thank you everyone :) I was so shocked myself. But I was just so head strong and still am. I'm starting aqua aerobics and bokwa next week. That will be good fun for me :)

Hiya
so I am joining up to a dance class and aqua aerobatics because even though I have been doing this two months I feel that maybe I should bring exercise into my diet. The whole weekend I have been watching this programme called obese a year to save my life and I am amazed at well they do and it's all through diet and exercise. So that got me thinking that I need to start doing some form of exercise. Never been a over of it. Always hated p.e on school always tried to get out of it.

i am hoping that it will not affect the scales because I've been told they for a couples of weeks you main gain pounds when you first start exercising because your body is using your muscles.
Can anyone help me out and tell me of this is true or whether they have experienced it

Good luck for all your WIs next week :)

I'm not entirely sure, i think you only gain weigh when you have been exercising for a while and you are actually gaining muscle, at first I think it just burns the fat...but im not sure on that one sorry!

Back