This is so weird

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mollydog, 1 November 2008 Social URL.

1. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    but in a good way! Its Saturday night and i'm in the house on my own. I don't honestly remember the last time.
    Eldest DD is at a friends (but back soon i think) and youngest DD has been away since 3pm and not back til morning as on sleepover with friends. I've just dropped OH for a stag night and on return to the house even the dog has not come down to meet me! There's no telly on and no music in the girls rooms, its really strange.
    Now, ordinarily i'd be yeeha and have a couple of glasses of wine to myself, put my feet up and watch a bit of tv that i want to watch but i've to pick OH up later. Oh well, reality check, i best start to motor through the huge pile of ironing.
    Hope you're having a good weekend.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sezzymac

sezzymac Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    hiya hun well if it helps i am here watching x factor alone so that makes 2 of us have a nice relaxing evening xx

4. Gloria19

Gloria19 I know I can do it..

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    23st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    19st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    lol! Enjoy your night.. i'm sure the 'weirdness' won't last too long.

Nah, leave the ironing! Put your feet up and enjoy yourself.

mollydog likes this.
  5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

enjoy the peace hun x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.