This is taking alot of courage

You look bloomin fantastic. well done.xx

You look absolutely fabulous! I bet you love getting dressed in the morning!
Well done to you xx
Lynne x

Hey you look beautiful,you must have so much confidence now,well done,how long has it taken you?
xx

wow this is an amazing transformation.

u look amazing well done xxx

Wow - you are great...

Wowee! You are looking amazing! Well done you
xxx

I'm just going to add another WOW... because that is the only word I can think of!! :)

You are inspirational and you look so much younger and must feel so much better :)

Thanks for plucking up the courage to share your pics.

Sarah xxx

you look great - although i think you also looked really pretty in the before pic!

well done.

:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:
All of you lovely people. You have made me feel all lovely and warm inside and I certainly couldn't have done it without you all.
For those that have asked I started CD back on the 7th of April, although it seems to have flown by.
I'm still following the plan as still have a bit to lose. I'll also try to get a better recent photo and try to make the effort to put a bit of makeup on for the next one. :eek:

you look amazing little lady, i have been looking forward to seeing your pics and you don't disappoint...

you have spurred me on hunny xxx

youve done so so well hon, you look like a completely different person! your a proper skinny minnie now! i think you should be team mascot/chief inspiration ! come on bbls lol

Amazing well done you. Thanks for sharing piccies.

Back