This is the easiest diet in the world !

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
I'm not lying :D

Once you get through the 1st week you'll be flying :D

It's all there, no thinking required... just follow the instructions to the letter, get yerself a Slendertone for the perfick accompanyment & away you go :)

Female choc shake lunch (made at work with a fork & there's nice choc lumpy bits)

Litre of soup in the evening (male pack or 2 female packs) at home with smoked paprika & 100% pain hot chilli dash... a real meal to savour over... takes a good 10 mins to finish n all :)

Female choc shake an hour or so later...

3-4 litres of water during the day & a few green teas.

All of that equals great skin, loads of energy, no hunger pangs, loads of losses & loads of compliments.

Last edited by a moderator:
loving your daily plan hun... you are doing really well...keep it up
BTW WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!?!?!

love the plan!! Havent seen you on here in ages how you doing?

couldn't agree more, follow the plan to the letter and you can't go wrong.
it does what it says on the pack (as the saying goes)

that looks like 4 female packs a day to me....is that allowed?

It is for men as there male packs are double ours ...so they have either 2 male or 4 female,,, or if you are over 5ft 8 inches & female

ahhhh didnt know u were male lol soz :)

I'm with you Howdy, this is the easiest diet I've ever done! I have no problems sticking to it and am rarely hungry!

I've tried many diets in the past and always fell off the wagon so am hoping to do this one till the end!

x

It's not too bad, but I think we should give ourselves some credit!
The shakes really are bad, it's so inconvienent, we live like hermits, and we can't get drunk when we finnish our exams like everyone else (sore spot at the mo).
Basically, all diets suck, and we're fabulous!

Back