this is the first time

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by emma&alex, 1 May 2010 Social URL.

1. emma&alex

emma&alex Full Member

in 3 weeks, ive been thinking about food.

i want something with garlic in, i love garlic and i miss it and i miss something with a bit of flavour.

i have the tomato and chicken and mushroom soups as i dont like any of the others
    i have a mix of milkshakes

its all being a bit bland now, my mouth feels bored.

I will keep on though! i just wanted to say that my tastebuds are upset
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Could u not by some garlic salt to sprinkle in a soup :) x
  4. lyndzi76

lyndzi76 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie Counting
    Week 3 was my hardest aswell, I really craved something savory.

I'm not sure if you can have garlic in your soup, but if you can its a good idea.
  5. emma&alex

emma&alex Full Member

im not sure im allowed to do that? am i?

to be honest, i do miss it, but i can live without it..i dont need it, its just a mental i'll probably just get on with it and stop being a moany whingy bum.
  6. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Not sure if its just like pepper and chilli flakes?? Im not a fan of the soups im boring ha ha i just have shakes xx
  7. boardwitless

boardwitless Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Garlic or garlic & chilli flake grinders would be OK wouldn't they?? (in a soup I mean - although try in a shake if you must)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.