This is the las time! & I mean it!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ZoBo, 13 January 2009 Social URL.

1. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    After failing numerous times since crimbo, swapping & changing diets. I've decided to try my best to re start CD for one last time. I'm sick of wasting time & money messing about....

I had been really lucky & not put any weight on, but it in the last couple of days have gone from 9st 10lb to 10st 2lb!

Well sod that, I don't want to put anymore weight on. So I'm changing my ticker & have started today.

It's day 1 & have managed ok so far. Day one is always pretty easy for me. It's days 2 & 3 that are the killer.

Anyway, enough rambling I'm just going to get on with it. It's not forever afterall!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

slim and save
    I know how u feel.. good luck.
  4. trisha

trisha likes to post

healthy eating
    good luck I know how you feel to, but don't give up you are so close to goal
  5. Scottishmum

Scottishmum Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    You can do it!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.