This is the last time .......

Well done Steve - it will start to get easier soon!

Well, that's day five over and done with. I am pleased to say no cracks appearing as yet, and the headache seems to be going away!! Yeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaar. Maybe I can get a decent sleep tonight.

Day 6 over. Headache gone, but I am really struggling with this. I am constantly hungry, and I cannot get food out of my head. I have not broken yet, not even close, but this is HARD. I am starting to doubt that I can stick at this long enough to get where I want to be.

2 days to weigh-in - I hope that the loss is enough to convince me to carry on.

Well, made it to the first weigh-in without breaking, and it has given me the spur I needed. I lost 9 lbs (with water onboard), and that is more than I lost in my first weel on LL 2 years ago.

I am well chuffed!

:happy096: Well done! Great feeling isn't it!

Well, I am back online after recovering from a disk crash. I needed a new hard disk and a complete restore of an image, meaning I lost virtually nothing at all. Praise the lord for Acronis TrueImage - it's really is a lifesaver!!

Anyway, I am into day #12, and it is getting easier. I have had the odd wobble, but no breaks yet. I don't think I can say that I have never been hungry over the past few days, but it is getting easier to control. I think the first weigh-in gives you that resolve to carry on no matter what.

Anyway, 3 days to the next weigh in, so I will see what that gives.

Well, I am back online after recovering from a disk crash. I needed a new hard disk and a complete restore of an image, meaning I lost virtually nothing at all. Praise the lord for Acronis TrueImage - it's really is a lifesaver!!

Anyway, I am into day #12, and it is getting easier. I have had the odd wobble, but no breaks yet. I don't think I can say that I have never been hungry over the past few days, but it is getting easier to control. I think the first weigh-in gives you that resolve to carry on no matter what.

Anyway, 3 days to the next weigh in, so I will see what that gives.

Hey Steve - well done on sticking with it !!

it is so so hard second (or third !) time around......DON'T GIVE IN !!

you can so do this....2008 will be the year you get to goal - AND STAY THERE !!!

don't forget to keep us posted !

Debz xx

Week #2 over and done with. I appear to have lapsed back into my regular 4 lbs a week routine that I had last time pretty consistently for the entire time I was on LL (ignoring the first week), so this weeks weight loss is no shock to me at all ..... 4lbs. Almost a stone in 2 weeks. Its all a step in the right direction ....

Brilliant Steve......keep going x x x

Well done Steve

Week #2 over and done with. I appear to have lapsed back into my regular 4 lbs a week routine that I had last time pretty consistently for the entire time I was on LL (ignoring the first week), so this weeks weight loss is no shock to me at all ..... 4lbs. Almost a stone in 2 weeks. Its all a step in the right direction ....

The above loss would suit me down to the ground - thats over half a stone a fortnight at this rate! Good on ya :D:D:D

Well, I am surprised at myself. I have broken the trend. My sequence of always losing 4lbs a week with the exception of the first week is no-more. It is an ex-sequence. It is pushing up the daisies.

I lost 6 lbs this week, my 3rd week. I am utterly and completely gob-smacked.

Yeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaar. This diet rocks!

Well done Steve!!:)

Keep up the good work! Funny how it doesnt really take that long to get back into the swing of SS-ing.

Good for you and well done on breaking the 4lb a week thing!!
Lou

Well, I am surprised at myself. I have broken the trend. My sequence of always losing 4lbs a week with the exception of the first week is no-more. It is an ex-sequence. It is pushing up the daisies.

I lost 6 lbs this week, my 3rd week. I am utterly and completely gob-smacked.

Yeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaar. This diet rocks!

Oh nice one!!!!!!!! I want it to be me as well!!!!!!
:D:D:D:D

Thanks all. It is a great feeling being back in K-land well and truly. I forgot how good you feel.

I will be in and out of here rarely at the moment as my PC has taken anoth er trip into downtown KnacksVille. :mad:

I have so far replaced the memory, a CD-ROM drive, a disk-drive, the IDE cables, the PSU (Power Supply Unit), and the damn thing is still badly. I can only get into here when I can rob some time on someone else's PC. My PC has been stuffed now for far too long. :cry:

Next thing to try in the Video-Card, to see if that is causing the problem. I know that it is a hardware problem somewhere, but trying to work out what it is is driving me mad.

Luckily, being in K-Land I have seemingly boundless energy and can last on very little sleep, which is truly handy when I have two full time jobs- my day job, and rebuilding my PC :)

Back