This is the last time!

Weight loss was a little slower this week - I know I’m not allowed to eat under any circumstances (like I have said before, what’s the point otherwise?!), however, I have eaten some chicken/protein in the last week (I know I know 🙈), but I have been feeling a little ill and because of my reaction to some medication I was taking, I really felt I needed to eat something (I am not making excuses - it was only Sunday, Monday & Tuesday last week).

The most important thing is that I didn’t allow myself to lose control completely and go off track - I have been 100% Lipotrim products only (as I should be) since Wednesday..... I also refused to cave in and eat a Chinese like my husband suggested last night 😩

Feeling a little off today 😒

I went out for dinner last night (work event) 🙈 I didn’t post it in advance because I was hoping to get out of it as I didn’t want to eat 😣 Eating ANYTHING on Lipotrim not only defeats the entire purpose of Lipotrim, but has psychological consequences as you (or maybe it’s just me) end up wanting more.....

I made sensible choices, Scallops and then tuna steak with samphire and I only drank water. I then got home and had a mini raid on the fridge (ate chunks of ham a slice of cheese and a packet of Kebanos). 🙈 Feeling annoyed with myself - I’d just had dinner forgoodness sake so I didn’t need it, my naughty brain told me, well, you’ve eaten anyway, might as well eat something else too.

Scales are consequently showing a 2lb gain from yesterday morning ☹️ I know that’s probably just water/salt etc, but still 🙈

I suppose it could have been worse.... I could’ve cracked open the biscuits and chocolate.... still I regretted it and felt annoyed with myself afterwards.

I have just under 5 weeks left of Lipotrim (and then a refeed week) to get back to 10st 7lb.... so need to lose 1st 4-5lb in those five weeks 🤞🏼

I hope I can achieve my goal - I need to, I’ll feel so much better for it. I’ll have more work to do as I’ll need to lose at least another stone (maybe one and a half stone).

Beating myself up a little today I guess....

....the additional consumption of food also made me feel sick and I have a bit of a tummy ache today.

That’ll teach ya Gem!

For some absurd reason I had thoughts of eating all sorts of naughty things this afternoon 🙈 I’m not sure why. Part of me actually contemplated it!!

I quite literally had a stern talking to myself; I only want food because I can’t have it. Whenever I’ve had a day allowing myself to eat whatever I want, I actually don’t fancy anything specific to eat (usually it’s just an absent minded raid of my cupboards). Proof that these thoughts are just self sabotage attempts!!

No thank you. I need to give myself these four weeks - visualising myself at the end of these four weeks, hopefully a stone or more lighter will give me far more contentment than any binge would!!

Hi Mini!

It’s so nice to have someone reply 😂 It has been rather quiet.

I managed to get through the weekend without giving into a Chinese takeaway as suggested on numerous occasions by my husband 🙈

How are you? xx

One day at a time 💕

Attachments

• C621EF46-F955-47DC-887C-F06991DDA69D.jpeg
    C621EF46-F955-47DC-887C-F06991DDA69D.jpeg
    108.8 KB · Views: 11
Too true 💕
I need to remind myself this whenever I think about food!!!!!!

Attachments

• F7A15D4F-76D2-49E1-B954-C5F975ED2434.png
    F7A15D4F-76D2-49E1-B954-C5F975ED2434.png
    669 KB · Views: 14
Hi Mini!

It’s so nice to have someone reply 😂 It has been rather quiet.

I managed to get through the weekend without giving into a Chinese takeaway as suggested on numerous occasions by my husband 🙈

How are you? xx
Keeping good thanks:classic_smile:

Well done on resisting temptation 👏

Hiya GemBino, hope you're still managing to stay focused xx

Hi all im starting my journy thursday im hoping to get some insperation liek how much youve lost on first week or transformation pics.
Im currebtly 12st 2lbs and wanting to loose 2 1/2 st before my holiday in june can this be done x

Hi all im starting my journy thursday im hoping to get some insperation liek how much youve lost on first week or transformation pics.
Im currebtly 12st 2lbs and wanting to loose 2 1/2 st before my holiday in june can this be done x

Hi noodle!

Good luck for Thursday.

I can’t share any pictures (eeek!), first week losses range from 4-7lb. You can lose up to one stone a month on Lipotrim so you’ll probably only need to do the program for 10 weeks and then re-feed.

Your target is definitely achievable in the time you have - go for it 🙌🏼

Have you done Lipotrim before? I’ve done it numerous times and the first time was so much easier - I managed 8 weeks without any hiccups.

My pharmacist is absolutely disgraceful - I have to go to Boots to get weighed as she doesn’t bother! Just asks me if I’m okay and then sells me two weeks worth (you should be monitored and you’re only allowed to purchase one week at a time). So, needless to say I’ve had no support whatsoever..... not passing the blame, but that has definitely contributed to my “blips” as I’m not accountable to someone else (ie weekly weigh in).

Hi Gem. Yeah it's hard. I tend to use my diary purely as a record for myself. Would help if my real life friends showed some support, but they tend to sneer at meal replacement diets! So I keep schtum.
Only my closest friend knows, but they don't live local so just keep in touch by phone. They're dieting too and we're hoping to meet up when we reach goal to buy new skinny clothes.

Hang on in there and remember why you're doing this. I get it's hard your pharmacist isn't supporting you, it is disgraceful. Maybe you should tell her how you feel and would appreciate some support.
But if you don't feel strong enough to do that now, then let it spur you on to reach goal by yourself and look forward to telling her then.
At the very least it might help somebody else from getting the same dismissive treatment from her in the future.

Hiya Gem, hope you're still on it?

I fell off the wagon so to speak. Was poorly, but back on it today.

Hi Gem. Yeah it's hard. I tend to use my diary purely as a record for myself. Would help if my real life friends showed some support, but they tend to sneer at meal replacement diets! So I keep schtum.
Only my closest friend knows, but they don't live local so just keep in touch by phone. They're dieting too and we're hoping to meet up when we reach goal to buy new skinny clothes.

Hang on in there and remember why you're doing this. I get it's hard your pharmacist isn't supporting you, it is disgraceful. Maybe you should tell her how you feel and would appreciate some support.
But if you don't feel strong enough to do that now, then let it spur you on to reach goal by yourself and look forward to telling her then.
At the very least it might help somebody else from getting the same dismissive treatment from her in the future.

Thank you Lois.

The pharmacist is really nice, but the way that the programme is run, is just disgraceful.

Ultimately I am doing this for me, but I could have definitely done with the support of my
Pharmacist with a weekly consultantation and weigh ins.

Back