This is the last time!

Hiya Gem, hope you're still on it?

I fell off the wagon so to speak. Was poorly, but back on it today.

Hi Lois

Sorry to hear you’ve been poorly - I hope you’re feeling better now?

I’ve had a few blips myself - I’ve manage to get straight back on the next day, which has surprised me as in the past I’ve just completely derailed myself! I think the difference this time is just accepting my blip and not making myself feel too guilty about it.... when I beat myself up and make myself feel guilty I spiral out of control.

The way I see it is that I’m losing weight, some weeks may have been hindered by blips or resulted in a lower weight loss, but overall I’ve made progress since January and that is better than no progress at all.

Much better now thank you.

That's a great way to look at it. Looking at the whole picture. We can do this! :)

Much better now thank you.

That's a great way to look at it. Looking at the whole picture. We can do this! :)

.....that said I sometimes regret not losing more 😂 I’m so contradictory 🙈

I need to come off Lipotrim as I’m going away in a few weeks.... my intention all along was to do 8 weeks Lipotrim and then SW as I need the lifestyle change and need to go to the gym and train again (which is not possible on Lipotrim haha)..... but there is a little part of me which appears to have become addicted to Lipotrim and the quick weight loss results 🤔 Ahhh.

I guess I’ll decide nearer the time....

May 2020

I didn’t think I’d be back on Lipotrim after doing well on Slimming World and getting into a great routine at the gym 🙈

......But, after a big holiday gain and resorting to eating my feelings since lockdown, I was starting to feel rubbish about myself. Again.

For most normal human beings this would result in motivation to start eating properly to lose weight and exercise.... but for me, it can have the opposite effect, which is a shame because I know eating well and exercising ultimately makes you feel better both physically and mentally 🤷🏻‍♀️

I have struggled a bit (like most no doubt), with lockdown life.... mostly due to missing the routine I had before and I really miss going to the gym - it made me feel good and I also made better food choices (not all the time, I’m not a saint 😂), but I needed to eat well to be able to train at the gym and I wanted to eat well for all the effort I was putting in. Plus, I know if I eat rubbish I feel rubbish 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyway, I genuinely feel like my only option at the moment is to eliminate all food and start again. Lipotrim is an opportunity to reset my eating habits and it’ll hopefully be the kickstart I need into healthy eating going forwards and I’d also like to start running, (putting less strain on my body at a lower weight).

I’m planning on doing Lipotrim for 4-6 weeks, but I’m not putting too much pressure on myself (often leads to self sabotage!) or overthinking it and I’m just going to take it week by week and see how I feel, but in an ideal world I’ll complete 5/6 weeks and then refeed which, all being well will get me back to my original size before I went off the rails a few years ago 🙈

I’ve completed Week One and I’m feeling good. I don’t want to get ahead of myself and I’m unsure if it’s partly due to being in control, (especially at a time when, let’s face it, not a lot is in our control.....!). I generally feel better on Lipotrim, all the nutrients from the products and no bloating etc from food. I also feel somewhat safe/protected by lockdown as I know there will not be any social occasions to avoid and temptation is limited.

I’m focusing on visualising myself at the end of this slimmer, healthier and happier ❤️

Last edited:
I’m into Week Two now. I haven’t weighed myself yet, I don’t want to get obsessed with weighing myself all the time (like I have done in the past) because if it’s not what I expect or want to see I end up feeling a bit rubbish about the number on the scales....I guess I’m just trying to do things a little differently this time 🤷🏻‍♀️

I know I’ll lose weight as Lipotrim works if I follow it 100%, which I am, so I’m happy to just be on the program and not pay too much attention to the scales for the time being.

I feel good and happy again today, I think the weather is helping as it makes me feel happier overall and I quite enjoy my cold shakes in the sunshine 💕

❤️

Attachments

• 93C8FB5B-1715-4127-A449-A89ED93BF5AF.png
    93C8FB5B-1715-4127-A449-A89ED93BF5AF.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 16
I’m into Week Two now. I haven’t weighed myself yet, I don’t want to get obsessed with weighing myself all the time (like I have done in the past) because if it’s not what I expect or want to see I end up feeling a bit rubbish about the number on the scales....I guess I’m just trying to do things a little differently this time 🤷🏻‍♀️

I know I’ll lose weight as Lipotrim works if I follow it 100%, which I am, so I’m happy to just be on the program and not pay too much attention to the scales for the time being.

I feel good and happy again today, I think the weather is helping as it makes me feel happier overall and I quite enjoy my cold shakes in the sunshine 💕
Well done on completing week one and good luck with week two👍

💕 Reasons for doing lipotrim 💕

1. Break my current unhealthy cycle of overeating/binging on unhealthy foods, (by way of removing all food/temptation).

2. Lose weight by the quickest means possible (yes, lipotrim is miserable, but I was already miserable - at least by doing lipotrim I’m doing something about it)

3. Reset my eating habits to kickstart healthier eating going forward (most likely SW).

4. Taking control; increasing my self esteem and feeling better about myself.

5. Improve fitness/ability to start running (at my lower weight).

8lbs off in two weeks...my third WI is on Friday and yesterday was a bit of a struggle with head hunger/cravings.

Well done, that’s a great loss in two weeks Mini 😊

It’s all psychological, wanting what we can’t have - all the foods we love will still be available when we’re at our new slimmer weight 💕 Just a temporary sacrifice.

I’ve felt a bit hungry a few times so I’ve been drinking more water, I think I’m averaging 4-5 litres a day 😂

Reflections whilst on Lipotrim 💕 [Day 14]

I recognise I am all or nothing when it comes to food/my eating habits 😞 I need to find a happy medium where I can eat healthy and also enjoy treats (rather than having something “bad” and thinking “I’ve ruined it” and then proceeding to stuff my face....).

I also realise there are no “good” or “bad” foods, everything is fine in moderation and having this mindset is the cause of my problems! Too much fruit is not healthy in the same way that too much chocolate is not healthy 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think it was the right time for me to do Lipotrim, I felt I needed it - eliminating all food and temptation was the only solution because my self control is almost nonexistent at the moment. I strangely feel in control for once? I’ve done Lipotrim several times with many false starts and this time feels different, I have admittedly made a few changes; no food in the house (reducing food thought/temptation), not weighing myself constantly, taking it week by week, not overthinking it and not putting too much pressure on myself and ultimately reminding myself of what I really want, to continue to overeat and gain weight or get to my target weight? Visualising my success and imaging myself slimmer, healthier and happier ❤️

Last edited:
Thanks Mini, good to know I’m not alone.

How are you?
You are definitely not alone (((Hugs)))

I got over my cravings...the last two days have been good.

2lbs down yesterday...4lbs to go for my first stone.

You are definitely not alone (((Hugs)))

I got over my cravings...the last two days have been good.

2lbs down yesterday...4lbs to go for my first stone.

❤️

Well done, it can be tough battling cravings sometimes.

I don’t really have any of my food in the house (only what my husband will eat) and I definitely think that’s helped me with my cravings as there is very limited temptation (and less pressure).

I’m so pleased (somewhat surprised?) that I have managed to be absolutely 100% since starting on Sunday 24th May, I think not putting too much pressure on myself or overthinking things and just simply focusing on my end goal is helping ❤️

Looking forward to being slimmer, healthier and happier ❤️

Almost completed week three 😊

I’m still feeling quite happy/content and generally enjoying it. I feel good - good for taking control, from the abstinence of food (not eating rubbish!), and I’m feeling well from all the nutrients and vitamins in the shakes.

I’m excited to see changes over the next few weeks, I’m still taking it one week at a time, but all being well I’ll complete another three weeks of TFR and then refeed ❤️

Last edited:
“So which person do you want to be? As you are now, or who you could be?”
~ Serenity Valley

This really resonated with me, so true - not just specific or applicable to weight loss either 👌🏼

Back