This is the last time!

Half way through week five 🙌🏼 I’m still really enjoying being on the Lipotrim program 😊 It was definitely the right time for me!

Lockdown has actually been a positive thing as it’s protected me from any social engagements involving food. I used to either lie/pretend I’d already eaten (and watch everyone else eat 🤦🏻‍♀️), totally avoid the situation altogether, or if I absolutely had to attend and eat, I’d just have a meal of protein with vegetables or salad....which on a few occasions in the past, resulted in me going off the rails and having to restart entirely 🙈

I intend on starting my refeed on Wednesday 8th July and I have started to plan out my refeed meals for the first week. I know it’s two weeks away but, like they say; “Failing to prepare is preparing to fail” and I do not want to fail 💕

I’m so close to being back in the 9st bracket! I think I may cry when I see the number on the scales beginning with a 9 again 🤭

It’s been a tough journey and a bit of a fight at times, but I’m getting closer to being me again. I still have some work to do as it’s not as simple as or just about size and weight, but I’m almost there 😊

How are you getting on Lucyecho?
Hi, it will be 3 weeks Monday. I've been good not cheated once. I am weighing every few days thou can't help myself. I've lost 17lb as of this morning. 😀 still not sleeping well thou that's driving me nuts but the diet I can handle. How are you doing?

Hi, it will be 3 weeks Monday. I've been good not cheated once. I am weighing every few days thou can't help myself. I've lost 17lb as of this morning. 😀 still not sleeping well thou that's driving me nuts but the diet I can handle. How are you doing?

Well done Lucyecho that’s great! I can’t remember how long you said you’d be on Lipotrim for? Oh no, shame about the sleeping.

I’m good thank you - genuinely enjoying the shakes to be honest. I’ve stopped/started Lipotrim several times in the past and it feels different this time. I guess I’d just had enough of being where I was and felt I absolutely had to resort to Lipotrim.

I’m only weighing weekly, I just like to get my head down and get on with things, where I’ve gone wrong in the past is when I’m obsessing over the scales etc and then I feel stressed and would usually self sabotage 🙈

I have just over a week of TFR and then I’ll do 1-2 weeks of refeed 😊

After that it’s the maintenance! I used to maintain my weight well a few years ago by following the 80/20 rule (before it all spiralled out of control). Everything in moderation 😊

I’m starting to notice the difference now and feeling better physically and mentally 😊 My Mum, Sister and Husband have all commented separately on my weightloss which is always positive as I’ve sometimes struggled with only focusing on what I dislike about my figure/how much more I wanted to lose, forgetting how far I had come - not any more!! Without sounding like an absolute fruitloop, instead of scrutinising myself in the mirror picking out negatives, I’ve been focusing on positives and basically complimenting myself, my legs look nice, my hair, face etc 😊 I’ve been so guilty of putting myself down in the past. I’ll continue to work on self acceptance, but I’ve definitely felt an improvement - I never quite realised what I was doing to myself before and how damaging it can be, especially when our size/weight is only one aspect of us - we have characteristics and attributes 🤷🏻‍♀️ It is really quite sad to have been so hard on myself and put myself down so much 😞 We say things to ourselves that we would never dream of saying to someone else 🙈

Last edited:
Try drinking more water if you can? I find that really helps reduce my hunger, I think I’m drinking 4-5 litres a day!

Shame about not sleeping well, are you struggling to just get to sleep or waking up early and can’t get back to sleep? Do you drink much caffeine? I cannot drink coffee after 14:00 because it stops me getting to sleep 😂

My sleep goes through patterns, when I’m stressed/busy I’ll constantly wake up at 3:00 and not get back to sleep until 6:00 and then I have to get up at 07:00 😭😭 People recommend having a notepad and pen by your bed to write down your to do list so you can relax and get back to sleep, although I’ve not tried it yet.....
Hi, hope all is well sorry for late reply. Not been on here for a while. Nearly end of week 4. Hope things are going well with you. I've drank more water but still not sleeping well 😳 have you lost more weight?

Hi, hope all is well sorry for late reply. Not been on here for a while. Nearly end of week 4. Hope things are going well with you. I've drank more water but still not sleeping well 😳 have you lost more weight?

Hi 😊

I’m good thank you, how are you?

I only have a few days left of TFR and then I’m going to start re-feed. How much longer will you be doing Lipotrim?

Urgh I’m not sleeping well either, but it’s not due to Lipotrim.

I am now back into the 9st bracket. I still cannot believe I was almost 16st, it all seemed to happen so quick 🙈 I remember being away one weekend, not having anything nice to wear.... feeling worn out and aching after a walk and also feeling out of breath 😔

I started the Cambridge Diet after that weekend away. I could’ve lost all my excess weight at that time had I stuck to the plan for longer than a few months. It’s taken a while to get here, longer than it “should have” and definitely longer than it “could have”, but this wasn’t just about or as simple as weight loss, I don’t think it always is.

We need to make time for self care and stop being so hard on ourselves - regardless of where you are or where you want to be (in all aspects of life, not just in relation to weight/weight loss) 💕

Attachments

• B2D0914C-AC01-48E6-B0EE-F586342697D0.png
    B2D0914C-AC01-48E6-B0EE-F586342697D0.png
    10.4 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Time to refeed!

Lipotrim Refeed Day One: Tuesday 7th July

Breakfast- 1 x Lipotrim Caramel Flavoured Maintenance Bar
[2 x Black Coffees, 1 x Coffee Mate Coffee]

Lunch- 1 x Lipotrim Caramel Flavoured Maintenance Bar
[1 x Cup of tea with Semi Skimmed Milk]

Dinner- 5oz Chicken Breast, cooked with water and seasoned with salt and pepper. Tenderstem Broccoli.
[2 x Camomile Tea]

Approximately 3-4 litres of water.

Today was the first time I have ever tried the Lipotrim caramel flavoured maintenance bars - they taste amazing! 🤤 Just as well really because I do not have any Lipotrim shakes left as some of them appear to have been a doddgy batch and consequently ended up in the bin! 🤮🤮 Shame really and I’ve never had that happen before but bits of the powder were like little solid powder stones 😂 and they smelt funny (tasted even worse so could only stomach one!), I also had to start refeeding today instead of tomorrow, although one day isn’t too much of a significant change of plan is it 🤷🏻‍♀️

I know how important the next step of completing the refeed week/(s) properly is - I started to plan my refeed meals a couple of weeks ago to ensure I was prepared (to prevent potential failure). I will be following it to the absolute letter, (I wouldn’t want to undo any of my efforts after all).

I did feel a little bit nervous about today, nervous about triggering hunger and having the urge to over eat - but I’ve genuinely felt full and satisfied 😊 I think continuing to drink plenty of water has helped, I do tend to drink quite a lot of water anyway, but I need to make a conscious effort to consistently drink more water, particularly if/when I feel hungry.

I really enjoyed eating my bars and my dinner today 😊 Day one refeed ✅

Attachments

• B5C319E3-D882-4B51-BC72-7F0B3B9B4267.jpeg
    B5C319E3-D882-4B51-BC72-7F0B3B9B4267.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Lipotrim Refeed Day Two: Wednesday 8th July

Breakfast- 1 x Lipotrim Caramel Flavoured Maintenance Bar
[2 x Black Coffees, 2 x Coffee Mate Coffees]

Lunch- Tin of Tuna (in brine), Red and Yellow Peppers, Balsamic Vinegar. Salt & Pepper.

Dinner- 5oz Chicken Breast, cooked with water and seasoned with salt and pepper. Beansprouts, Mushrooms, Spring Onions.
[3 x Camomile Tea]

✅ Day two refeed 😊 I really enjoyed my Lipotrim maintenance bar and my meals again today - I’ve genuinely felt full and satisfied too 😊

Attachments

• 088BF803-E286-435F-8FC4-747989CC4D40.jpeg
    088BF803-E286-435F-8FC4-747989CC4D40.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 17
  • 2009E698-B849-4838-8DC2-212799928C8F.jpeg
    2009E698-B849-4838-8DC2-212799928C8F.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 17
Lipotrim Refeed Day Three: Thursday 9th July

Breakfast - 1 x Lipotrim Caramel Flavoured Maintenance Bar
[2 x Black Coffees, 2 x Coffee Mate Coffees]

Lunch (eaten at dinner) - 1 x Lipotrim Caramel Flavoured Maintenance Bar
[Pepsi Max]

Dinner (eaten at lunch) - ‘Fish & Chips’; 4oz Cod Filet (seasoned with herbs), 8oz Potato (made into chips), two tablespoons of peas. Salt and pepper seasoning.
[Pepsi Max]
[2 x Camomile Tea]

I had an appointment this evening and wasn’t sure if I’d have time to cook dinner, so I had my dinner at lunch time and just ended up having a maintenance bar at dinner time.

I tried Pepsi Max for the first time in almost 7 weeks and it tastes so different to how I remember! Amazing how much your taste adjusts/resets when you’re on Lipotrim 😊

Another day of enjoying my maintenance bars and meal, feeling comfortably full and satisfied.

✅ Day three refeed 😊

Attachments

• 2FBC4363-13B1-4E05-B0B0-9ED02715D0DE.jpeg
    2FBC4363-13B1-4E05-B0B0-9ED02715D0DE.jpeg
    783.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Oopps. I realise I should have created a separate refeeding thread in the Lipotrim Refeed forum opposed to updating this thread, so I’ve copied my refeed posts and created a new thread 😊

Oopps. I realise I should have created a separate refeeding thread in the Lipotrim Refeed forum opposed to updating this thread, so I’ve copied my refeed posts and created a new thread 😊

Well done on doing so well and reaching refeed. Food looks good too. I'm still on TFR but lost 2st in 5 weeks. I'll have to look at your new thread for recipe tips when I'm ready to refeed 😀 keep up the great progress.

Well done on doing so well and reaching refeed. Food looks good too. I'm still on TFR but lost 2st in 5 weeks. I'll have to look at your new thread for recipe tips when I'm ready to refeed 😀 keep up the great progress.

Well done Lucyecho, that’s a great loss in five weeks!

How much longer will you be on TFR?

Just caught up with your diary and want to say a massive well done, you're an inspiration as to what can be achieved when we knuckle down xx
(I spectacularly fell off the wagon again and went awol, but am back on it now :angeldevil: )

Just caught up with your diary and want to say a massive well done, you're an inspiration as to what can be achieved when we knuckle down xx
(I spectacularly fell off the wagon again and went awol, but am back on it now :

Thank you Lois, very kind of you to say 😊

I’ve taken the scenic route for sure, but that’s okay 😊 I’m trying to learn to be kinder on myself, we’re only human after all 💕

Well done for getting back on the waggon, how are you getting on xx

Thank you.

Yes being kinder on youself sounds good. I'm going to try and adhere to that too!

I'm a really slow loser, lost another 1lb this week and I'm happy with that.
Numbers are going in the right direction, albeit slowly :p😀

Thank you.

Yes being kinder on youself sounds good. I'm going to try and adhere to that too!

I'm a really slow loser, lost another 1lb this week and I'm happy with that.
Numbers are going in the right direction, albeit slowly :p😀

How are you getting on Lois?

Hi January 2021 👋

I was debating restarting Lipotrim and here I am almost through Day Two 😂

I have gained some weight over the Christmas holiday as I did indulge, however, I do not feel guilty as I enjoyed it. I accept my weight will fluctuate, it’s life! The difference is that I am nipping it in the bud and drawing a line under it - I enjoyed my Christmas, yes I did eat and drink too much, but it was what I wanted at the time 🤷🏻‍♀️

I am fed up of focusing so much on size/weight when it is only one aspect of us - it does not define who we are 💕 So I will not be giving myself a hard time, feel guilty (as I have done in the past), nor will I be obsessing with the number on the scales - I haven’t weighed myself because I know it will make me feel bad about myself, which in the past resulted in more weight gain due to feeling hopeless and a failure for having gained weight. I’m not in denial as I know I’ve put on weight, (I can feel it and I don’t like it), I just want to focus on how I feel in myself rather than the number on the scales.

So, I’m not sure how much I have gained as I’m not weighing myself, but I am taking control and action (unlike in the past when I have let things get out of hand and spiral out of control). It was only a couple of weeks of indulging, so not too much damage and a few weeks will undo any weight gain, so I’m planning on doing Lipotrim for a few weeks and see how I feel.

I do recognise that I shouldn’t keep reverting to Lipotrim, as it is not sustainable, however, Lipotrim gives me the quick results I need and given the current national lockdown restrictions, I may as well take advantage of the time whilst there are limited temptations and no invitations out to social events!

When normal life resumes, I will be back in my 80/20 healthy eating and gym routine 😊

Hi January 2021 👋

I was debating restarting Lipotrim and here I am almost through Day Two 😂

I have gained some weight over the Christmas holiday as I did indulge, however, I do not feel guilty as I enjoyed it. I accept my weight will fluctuate, it’s life! The difference is that I am nipping it in the bud and drawing a line under it - I enjoyed my Christmas, yes I did eat and drink too much, but it was what I wanted at the time 🤷🏻‍♀️

I am fed up of focusing so much on size/weight when it is only one aspect of us - it does not define who we are 💕 So I will not be giving myself a hard time, feel guilty (as I have done in the past), nor will I be obsessing with the number on the scales - I haven’t weighed myself because I know it will make me feel bad about myself, which in the past resulted in more weight gain due to feeling hopeless and a failure for having gained weight. I’m not in denial as I know I’ve put on weight, (I can feel it and I don’t like it), I just want to focus on how I feel in myself rather than the number on the scales.

So, I’m not sure how much I have gained as I’m not weighing myself, but I am taking control and action (unlike in the past when I have let things get out of hand and spiral out of control). It was only a couple of weeks of indulging, so not too much damage and a few weeks will undo any weight gain, so I’m planning on doing Lipotrim for a few weeks and see how I feel.

I do recognise that I shouldn’t keep reverting to Lipotrim, as it is not sustainable, however, Lipotrim gives me the quick results I need and given the current national lockdown restrictions, I may as well take advantage of the time whilst there are limited temptations and no invitations out to social events!

When normal life resumes, I will be back in my 80/20 healthy eating and gym routine 😊
Good luck with that, making things as simple as possible has helped me so far...

Back