ProPoints This is the year!

oh lordy all this talk of water is making me thirsty! lol

All good here, back at work, i am that depressed about it id be tempted to look for another one lol!!! i didnt even get out for my walk at lunch time, i made it to the gates of our business park when the rain started and normally id batter on but after getting drenched yesterday right through my coat and jumper I only have another coat with no hood! typical! lol

cx

Sounds like a good start! My new years resolution was to drink more water, been doing it a week now and us become a habit quite quickly and not an effort to drink it now! X

today?????? lol!!! i am getting stocked up after wi! i know i def dont drink enough, then over holidays being off and away from work i drank even less! cx

today?????? lol!!! i am getting stocked up after wi! i know i def dont drink enough, then over holidays being off and away from work i drank even less! cx

Yeah today hun :)
I didnt drink any water over the christmas period drank alot of pepsi max instead but its time to get the water back in xx

im awful for the diet coke too, do you buy bottles of water or just out of the tap? cx

I am too, before christmas I cut my diet coke down to having it only when I went out, I bought so much of it over xmas that I was having it everyday not good.
I have it from the tap hun :) xx

i think i do good with just one tin a day ... lol!!!!! i will be flat out on it now, till i forget lol! i need a reminder in my phone or something to go off every hr! we are so dead in work i get so bored i'd forget what day of the week it is!! cx

i think i do good with just one tin a day ... lol!!!!! i will be flat out on it now, till i forget lol! i need a reminder in my phone or something to go off every hr! we are so dead in work i get so bored i'd forget what day of the week it is!! cx

What do you do hun? Xx

I work for a ferry agent selling crossings! lol it's boring as it sounds, especially after the weather recently! We will be flat out march to sept but winter is long cx

I work for a ferry agent selling crossings! lol it's boring as it sounds, especially after the weather recently! We will be flat out march to sept but winter is long cx

Is that in Dover? Just wondering If you are my neighbour

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

This is the hardest part lol cause you've Xmas to look forward to etc so now there's no excitement! March will fly round in no time! Wait till you see how skinny we are all by then:) cx

just got back, 250 calories burnt at the gym! its like a chore but i actually feel better after ive been :)
3 litres of water downed today! i have been forwards n backwards to the toilet all day so im sure ive burnt more cals than that ;) haha

bfast - cuppa 2, lunch - soup - 5
snacks - raisins 2, pear, orange and ww yog 1
for dinner tonight im having hot and spicy breaded chicken with potato crunchies and salad with mayo - 13

7 points left :)
had a very good day today actually! just hope i keep it up until about 9 when i plan on gettin in bed for an early night!

Back