just decided on tomorrows food plan :)

bfast - cuppa 2
lunch - soup 5 bread 5 ww yog 1
dinner - minted lamb steak 5 baby potatoes 4 lots veg 2 and gravy 1
snacks - fruit

total 25

5 left! :)

Oh yum! Fancy popping over with a spare plate of dinner lol

Morning shez! I'm knackered seen midnight again! And I never had a single drop of diet coke yest, all water water water lol!!! Cx

Good afternoon Shez how are you doing today?

afternoon people,
im doing okkk... except im sufferin with period pains n want chocolate!!

lunch slightly changed as i had the bigger tin of soup for extra 2 points!
so ive now got 4 points left...

just finished my second litre of water!

hey shez, why dont you have an options, and a 1pp biscuit and a 2pp choc bar this evening? or a 2pp bag of crisps and a bar? thats 4pp and would be a lovely wee binge tonight lol! least when you know your going to get it later might help cravings now :) cx

afternoon people,
im doing okkk... except im sufferin with period pains n want chocolate!!

lunch slightly changed as i had the bigger tin of soup for extra 2 points!
so ive now got 4 points left...

just finished my second litre of water!

Aww I feel for you. Today has been carbs, carbs, carbs!

Well done with the water x

hey shez, why dont you have an options, and a 1pp biscuit and a 2pp choc bar this evening? or a 2pp bag of crisps and a bar? thats 4pp and would be a lovely wee binge tonight lol! least when you know your going to get it later might help cravings now :) cx

well i chose to have a fun size twix n a fun size mars that was in eye sight at work after my lunch! so id say that covered my last 4 points if not more!!

so today iv had all of my points after ive eaten my dinner! plus more as ive treated myself to a couple of vodka n diet cokes!
im actually not that hungry tonight, just feel bloated n achy n i suffer with really bad period pains!!
but my dinner is in and cookin

wednesday is my longer day as we have an inset/training/meetings etc
so i didnt get back until half 5,
had a clean up, put bin bags out as they are emptied tomorrow, put dinner in now all i have to do is shower, pjs n eat it :)
really looking forward to getting into my bed tonight!

Aww uve dun realy wel hun considerin period pain. Im lookin forward to my sour cream and chive hula hoops lata,neva had them b4.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww uve dun realy wel hun considerin period pain. Im lookin forward to my sour cream and chive hula hoops lata,neva had them b4.x

ooohh let me know what they are like i saw them in home bargains the other week x

ooohh let me know what they are like i saw them in home bargains the other week x

Thats where i got them from i havent seen them anywhere else tho. Coz im such a crisp lover i have to get all the new ones.x

Thats where i got them from i havent seen them anywhere else tho. Coz im such a crisp lover i have to get all the new ones.x

i absolutely love crisps, id have a bag a day usually but havent had any all week x

I love crisps, but these days they are all corn snacks! Quavers, cheese puffs onion rings etc! How many pp in a bag of hoola hoops? We'll jell on the vod, I could have so went with a couple this evening but thank god I've non in the house :) trying to keep it water water water till fri lol cx

I love crisps, but these days they are all corn snacks! Quavers, cheese puffs onion rings etc! How many pp in a bag of hoola hoops? We'll jell on the vod, I could have so went with a couple this evening but thank god I've non in the house :) trying to keep it water water water till fri lol cx

i just felt like i needed one! or 3 lol xx

Back