ProPoints This is the year!

Hmmm. Not good in Lincoln on a poxy course and have to eat a prepaid meal in the hotel. I may have to wave a white flag and give up til Wednesday as I've just seen the menu.... Not exactly helpful. Need to escape....on a different note, anyone know any good pubs in Lincoln!!? Or at least any non-cr*ppy ones!?!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1390243441.577730.jpg

tastes delish and has got a little kick
to it as i added pepper n chilli powder :)
yum!

thanks hun i actually thought it looked horrible at first but then i tasted it lol will deffinately be experimenting now with diff veg :)

It sounds lovely. Going to give it a shot during the week! Coz I never experiment with soup I stick to the same recipe

Apparently celery is nice in soup? I'm def going to try and start making soup, I've never made a nice one lol! Cx

Hey hon,
Day sounds good. Not a fan of jacket potatos but dinner looked yum. Well done on soup aswel. A lot of trial and error but no real trick to them at the same time! :)
Hope today's going well. :)

thanks hun...
how are u gettin on?
they are handy when ur fed up of thinking what to have!
and was on offer in asda at 50p :) the pasta pots are good as well and less propoints than the noodle boxes x

Yeah I got a few from asda's I'll have to try the pasta pots. I'm doing ok, going try getting back on track now, just been a bit run down really x

today ive had
cuppa 2
ww meal vegetable arriabata 7/8 cant remember! and fruit
freddo 3?
n im unsure about what to have for dinner tonight "/

tomatoes on toast for me! 8pps
couldnt be bothered, tired achin n been having chest pains all day "/
early night me thinks!

Back