ProPoints This is the year!

Morning shez how you feeling today? Cx

hi caz... im not well :( got throat n ear infection which is really effectin my balance!! n feelin dizzy!
food wise i havent been bad but just not been pointing!
been good today tho bfast - cuppa chicken salad for lunch n chicken salad tonight with sf wedges! exercise wise been duin absolutely nothin really!!
managed to get in garden yest as weather was lovely cut the grass planted new seeds etc n cleaned the windows!!
think im just waitin to get pregant now haha how r uxxx

Awww, hope it eases soon! I am the worst patient lol! Went to mums to get looked after on fri and only home tonight! It was lovely, but spoilt doing nothing! Work today was ok till about two then I got really sore, maybe just sitting at the desk where I have been used to reclining all week! So I am dosed up now in pain killers and settled back on the recliner lol!

No exercise?? How you expect this baby to come? Lol cx

and hey ho! the wanderer returns ;)

feeling fatter than ever! not even attempting the scales at the moment but im pretty sure ive probably stepped out of the 12s by now and am probably well away in the 13s :(

back to healthy eating again tomoro! planned the week so we'l see how it goes!!
chicken (breast) salad for lunch - prepared :)
chicken (hot n spicy breaded) salad n handful of wedges for dinner!!

how are u all?? hope ur all doing way better than me!!

Hey shez... I think I should have a share in dominos at this rate lol!!!

I didn't have meeting cause of bank hol so two weeks since my half lb gain yikes! I am started to depress myself over this all now :( three months to lose half a stone!!!!

So glad to see you back :) it's been so quiet :( cx

Hey shez... I think I should have a share in dominos at this rate lol!!!

I didn't have meeting cause of bank hol so two weeks since my half lb gain yikes! I am started to depress myself over this all now :( three months to lose half a stone!!!!

So glad to see you back :) it's been so quiet :( cx

ahh!!!! but uv had an op n stuff so dnt be too hard on urself!!

ye it seems quiet! which doesnt help either really!!

i aim to stay on track all week!!!! xx

Good plan let's do it together :)

Wi in day for me, just had weetabix and tea for breakfast, I was never a big fan but def feel better changing from toast everyday!

Oh here, my op, the wound is so thick and bit Frankenstein looking doc says to go back get it redone :(

Cx

Good plan let's do it together :)

Wi in day for me, just had weetabix and tea for breakfast, I was never a big fan but def feel better changing from toast everyday!

Oh here, my op, the wound is so thick and bit Frankenstein looking doc says to go back get it redone :(

Cx

hope weigh in went well!! will pop over to ur diary inamo to see how well u did ;)
i used to love weetabix as a child, but like i say i dont to bfast now!! but tea is standard every morning! i actually miss it if i dont get time haha

ahhhh thats a shame about ur scar as they tend to do them neat and tidy now like a pencil line!! are you brave enouhh to go and get it re done? x

quick update-
yesterday i stayed on track!
bfast - cuppa 2
lunch - chicken salad 4 sweet chili sauce 1
dinner - chicken salad with wedges 18

must start drinkin more water again i didnt even manage 1l yest!

today -
bfast - tea 2
lunch - chicken salad again 5
dinner - minted lamb chops, mash veg and gravy - still to point!!

Great day planned shez! I have had my usual weetabix and tea :) lol lunch will be something v low as going out to a pasta/grill bar this evening for my sisters birthday! Dinner suggestions please!! I think I can keep 20pp for it so happy enough I could get something cx

Great day planned shez! I have had my usual weetabix and tea :) lol lunch will be something v low as going out to a pasta/grill bar this evening for my sisters birthday! Dinner suggestions please!! I think I can keep 20pp for it so happy enough I could get something cx

yeah im sure uv got enough points for something delish :)
enjoy!! x

have no idea how many points the minted lamb chops are but as ive only used 7 points today im sure 22 will cover it :) x

Sometimes shez doing unpointed means you don't eat enough which can be worse for weight loss cx

Sometimes shez doing unpointed means you don't eat enough which can be worse for weight loss cx

i know but dno how to work it out either! any idea how much minted lamb chops are? they are from the butchers in a tray, i had mash 6 peas 2 n other free veg and gravy 1

i had 2 hob nobs and 2 custard creams! "/

Back