Aw def primark makes everything better! Enjoy cc

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

thanks girlies just got back :)

4 tops
2 jeans
2 shoes
1 pair of trousers
:)

now back to my mums for a ham salad sandwich!!

thanks girlies just got back :)

4 tops
2 jeans
2 shoes
1 pair of trousers
:)

now back to my mums for a ham salad sandwich!!

My god you did well in a short amount of time. I'm seriously considering heading to Primark after my exercise class Saturday morning for my alone time lol.

My god you did well in a short amount of time. I'm seriously considering heading to Primark after my exercise class Saturday morning for my alone time lol.

u should :) i literally parked on the carpark next to primarni, went in for an hour n was back home in an hour n half with some goodies :)
cant beat treatin urself with a few bargains x

My bank account is trembling thanks to you lol! Im planning to go tomorrow cheer us all up :) cx

How was your day today? Hope it was good :D

was a lazy day really as weather was totally crap and other half got rained off!! so did absolutely nothin til 2 n got ready n went to see my cousin as it was her 30th birthday! then enjoyed a bottle of wine when i got back :)
food wise - ate very little really but havent been pointing "/ hopefully be better monday when im back at work! x

I havent been eating much either lol but thats cause of sickness lord knows how i will go over weekend cx

I havent been eating much either lol but thats cause of sickness lord knows how i will go over weekend cx

ohh well uv gotta make up for it haha,
i havent been eating a lot because i been gettin up late or goin out all day etc! trying to make the most of the last few days off! boo 2 weeks have gone sooo fast! x

so today, cleaned upstairs, showered and now may have a little pamperin sesh - eyebrows n nails whilst i blast a bit of music :)
other half is at work weekends at the moment building his bro a garage!
then later on i am making a nice curry with the works (popadoms,naan,mint salad) with britains got talent n a couple of vodkas :)
decidin which meat to get out freezer for tomoro.... lamb or pork? hmmmmmm
hope everyone has a good weekend :D x

Have a good night shez! We still havent made it to primark, we arent in a tattoo shop ... lol! Cx

Back