ProPoints This is the year!

Woohoo is right. Well done. :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Evening all. Anyone else get stuffed by flooded road or trains today! Crazy, got I to work at 7 this morning, avoided the worst then just watched the local news as it all turned to rat s**t! Took me ages to get back on a journey which takes 15 mins usually!!

morning :)

well last night the other half treated us to a chinese n a bottle of vodka so im writing all my weeklies off! and starting a fresh today!

so this morning ive had a mocha - 3
lunch - pasta pot - 4
tonight im having chicken wraps with wedges - 20
2 left for a bag of quavers :)

morning :)

well last night the other half treated us to a chinese n a bottle of vodka so im writing all my weeklies off! and starting a fresh today!

so this morning ive had a mocha - 3
lunch - pasta pot - 4
tonight im having chicken wraps with wedges - 20
2 left for a bag of quavers :)

How's everyone got on?
My weeklies have gone so 5 days of super good in store for me.

morning :) well last night the other half treated us to a chinese n a bottle of vodka so im writing all my weeklies off! and starting a fresh today! so this morning ive had a mocha - 3 lunch - pasta pot - 4 tonight im having chicken wraps with wedges - 20 2 left for a bag of quavers :)

Ahh, that seems to be a common theme, as we had Chinese so I'm shamefully slurring back to plan with no weeklies left at all!! But did you enjoy it!? Mine was lovely but my stomach is wondering what I was thinking after 3 weeks if eating properly!

Ahh, that seems to be a common theme, as we had Chinese so I'm shamefully slurring back to plan with no weeklies left at all!! But did you enjoy it!? Mine was lovely but my stomach is wondering what I was thinking after 3 weeks if eating properly!

It was ok, I had bad stomach ache nxt morning.
I'm back to uni and placement all nxt week so I need to be perfect on plan then It's little challenges to myself proving that I can manage everyday life eating well. If I blew my weeklies at vending machine in staff room I just feel like I'm back to my old ways.
I don't have a problem using weeklies on a Friday night but midweek feels wrong lol

Annoyingly I'm away on a course next week. Notoriously difficult to control and with not weeklies as a buffer I'm a tad concerned....

It was ok, I had bad stomach ache nxt morning. I'm back to uni and placement all nxt week so I need to be perfect on plan then It's little challenges to myself proving that I can manage everyday life eating well. If I blew my weeklies at vending machine in staff room I just feel like I'm back to my old ways. I don't have a problem using weeklies on a Friday night but midweek feels wrong lol

Vending machines are evil. We've a tuck shop on the office...not helpful! Is there a rush from the teachers to get to the chocolate in between lessons?

I'm very active on placement and its a real hassle to get out of theatre scrubs into clothes to canteen so it's much better to take a pack up so it's easy to be healthy but my usual break used to be a cherry coke and bag of cookies. Which totally ruins any good I do being on my feet all day

Nightmare, the planning is they key.....and what I find hardest to do. I tend to get called out with a moments notice and then miss meals. I don't mind as if I'm busy I can forget about eating but when it's all done I tend to crash. So how many kids do you teach!?

it was very yummy actually!
couldnt be bothered to cook lol was really tired fri!

Reality check. Just packing for my course, trying to find more clothes I fit into. It's a sobering fact that I've got a long way to go before it makes any real difference.

iv only had a handful of grapes all day!!!!! been busy
but just about to tuck into my dinner
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1390149232.716638.jpg

its massive but well worth all my points :)

Back