ProPoints This is the year!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1392836900.321117.jpg

:)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1392836866.925088.jpg
    ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1392836866.925088.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 37
A girl I work with is doing beauty training and has a Sally's card, which is just beside my work darn :) I think my opis were no more than a fiver each for full size bottles or I wouldn't be buying them! Seen the blue in a magazine it looked really gorgeous! Though you really need acetone to take it off!

Hope you have another lovely day shez cx

A girl I work with is doing beauty training and has a Sally's card, which is just beside my work darn :) I think my opis were no more than a fiver each for full size bottles or I wouldn't be buying them! Seen the blue in a magazine it looked really gorgeous! Though you really need acetone to take it off!

Hope you have another lovely day shez cx

yeah nail varnish remover doesnt budge it. tried that one!
ahhh wish i knew someone with a warehouse card as ive got the actual nail kit to do own acrylic nails but need the liquid n powder, looked on ebay but i like recommendations as it could be any old crap ha! x

today im pickin my mother up to spend the day at mine :)
i will be doing some housework also
we are having tomato soup and bread for lunch - 11
then off to my aunties tonight as normal for a couple of hours for a lil get together etc :)
dinner is my moms homemade spag bol shes bringin me with garlic bread, have no idea how many points!!
then cant believe its friday tomorrow! this week has gone so fast, but i do feel like ive got a lot done and achieved somethin this half term for a change :)

today im pickin my mother up to spend the day at mine :)
i will be doing some housework also
we are having tomato soup and bread for lunch - 11
then off to my aunties tonight as normal for a couple of hours for a lil get together etc :)
dinner is my moms homemade spag bol shes bringin me with garlic bread, have no idea how many points!!
then cant believe its friday tomorrow! this week has gone so fast, but i do feel like ive got a lot done and achieved somethin this half term for a change :)
Ohhh todays plan sounds delish. Can't BELIEVE its Thursday already its gone by so quickly and the sun is shining. What to wear hehe

Lol I love it, what to wear ... Um still a big coat scarf and gloves as it's freezing!!! Roll on a bit of better weather till we show off our new summer bods :)

I love spag Bol, I think garlic bread slices are 3pp no idea what a baguette is sliced though!

Cx

Lol I love it, what to wear ... Um still a big coat scarf and gloves as it's freezing!!! Roll on a bit of better weather till we show off our new summer bods :)

I love spag Bol, I think garlic bread slices are 3pp no idea what a baguette is sliced though!

Cx

i know i was like that yesterday looked lovely through the window but soooo cold, boots n scarf it is still!!!
cant wait to get the shades n sandals out!!! loveeeeeee summer lol x

Must actually get to primani stock up on some sunglasses, for all they cost and if you buy now you can choose from the whole range lol!! Cx

Stopping by to follow. How's it all going. You had too many diary pages to read lol

didnt weigh today "/ i didnt get up til late didnt feel well n then had to go out, forgot about it til i was out!
but i feel bloated so wouldnt have been anythin too excitin anyway!!

Back