ProPoints This is the year!

oh "/ i have been hormonal n bloated... bout it so far, did u come off to get preg? x

all sounds normal. The things we have to endure eh!?... Hope you're feeling better soon

No it just wasn't suiting me. Not thinking about kids for another couple of years. Are you trying!?

arghhh my week off went tooooo fast and am feelin crappy this morn
dont wanna get up n have INSET day :(
gonna be a lonnnnng day!!!

food -
cuppa 2
lunch is a chicken salad sandwich 10
crisps 4 ww yog 1 fruit
dinner is chicken salad n some sort
of potato things on side - 12
total 29 :)

Aw shez mon really did come round too quick! How exciting trying for a baby, I'm well jel lol and I have two! But on my own think two I have will be my last :( lol my friend had a baby before Xmas and I'm so broody lol!

Hope day back goes in nice and quick :) cx

thanks hun
although coming off the pill is knockin me about n may take a while for it to happen!!

finished early today so was a bonus :) x

you never know :) pma darling lol!

oh how lovely but on your first day a wee short one cx

ive been feelin depressed like i could cry at silly things, very bad heache today, hot flushes all night, very bloated etc!
im not due on yet tho as i stopped
mid pack "/ so no idea when il come
on or anythin lol stressful!!

oh god sounds like you be when you are pregnant! lol!!! its only this past few months i think ive come back to myself after sophie was born and shes 19 months! with em though i was never like that at all! they joys :)

is there anything you can take to help? i know st johns wort is good or your moods, might be worth a try, its exhauting being emotional!! never mind all the rest cx

oh god sounds like you be when you are pregnant! lol!!! its only this past few months i think ive come back to myself after sophie was born and shes 19 months! with em though i was never like that at all! they joys :)

is there anything you can take to help? i know st johns wort is good or your moods, might be worth a try, its exhauting being emotional!! never mind all the rest cx

lol well im not yet!!
no havent thought about takin anythin for it tbh other than hedake tablets!
its only 5th day without takin it

That sounds awful but I assure you it's all normal. Speaking from personal and prof experience.
I hope you feel better soon though x

Hey, how are you? So exciting trying for a baby, I can't wait to go again...just need to get a permanent post and lose a few stones first!! You can get pregnant quicker than you'd think after coming off the pill, your hormones are a bit off kilter and it can actually increase your fertility so don't be shocked if it happened sooner ;) but then again it took me nearly 10 months...we are all so different! Are you taking a pregnacare multivitamin?

hi ladies :)
just passin by to say hello, ive been quiet recently bcus after stopping pill ive felt crappy like i said before
but my period came 5 days after stoppin it so no withdrawal bleedin etc :)
but ive been super hungry, wouldnt say ive had bad meals but i been snackin a lot!! especially crisps!!
so at the moment im not following it! :( sorry guys x

Hey, how are you? So exciting trying for a baby, I can't wait to go again...just need to get a permanent post and lose a few stones first!! You can get pregnant quicker than you'd think after coming off the pill, your hormones are a bit off kilter and it can actually increase your fertility so don't be shocked if it happened sooner ;) but then again it took me nearly 10 months...we are all so different! Are you taking a pregnacare multivitamin?

hey hun,
yeah have heard and read a lot of reviews etc spose itl happen when it happens ay!
im not no? what do u recommend? may get some folic acid over weekend to start takin x

Any pregnancy vitamin with folic acid and vitamin D would be good! They usually have the recommended dose if folic acid in them. Normal vitamins have too much vit A and it's bad for unborn babies.

Back