ProPoints This is the year!

thank you everyone!! :D
im so happy and excited too but at the same time i feel so tired already and my back aches!

hey just an update as ive been quiet just lately - found out i am 3+ weeks pregnant which the doctor will class as 5+ :)

Amazing news!!!!
Congratulations Hun xx

ok so i havent disappeared off the face
of the earth :) im still floating around - not exactly following anythin at the moment tho but am trying to eat healthy (minus the chips n curry sauce i had for lunch today oops!) so i will still be here for a chin wag :)
currently 7 weeks pregnant and feelin bloated and sicky!
hope ur all ok! :) x

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1400003078.804695.jpg
now the size of a blueberry :)

Aw shez it's all so exciting! Have you been feeling bad with morning sickness? Cx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aw shez it's all so exciting! Have you been feeling bad with morning sickness? Cx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

ive been feeling nauseas but not actually been sick - im mainly strugglin with what feels like extremely bad period pains!!! researched and seems that they are just stretching n growing of womb n pelvis!

ive been feeling nauseas but not actually been sick - im mainly strugglin with what feels like extremely bad period pains!!! researched and seems that they are just stretching n growing of womb n pelvis!

Try ginger biscuits Hun or get a glass of lemonade and put a small amount of sugar in it (careful it froths up) this removes the fizz and when sipped slowly is meant to help sickness xx

Try ginger biscuits Hun or get a glass of lemonade and put a small amount of sugar in it (careful it froths up) this removes the fizz and when sipped slowly is meant to help sickness xx

ahhh thanks hun for the tips!
ive got ginger biscuits by my bed haha x

Hi Hun!

Congrats on the pregnancy! :) I'm 25 weeks now...can't believe how quick it has gone. So all I can say from my experience is the first few months can be tough, but if your like me the joy of being pregnant far outweighs the sickness/tiredness etc. actually the worst for me was the tiredness, I could cope with sickness. But from 16 weeks onwards I have literally been on cloud9. My little baby moving around, kicking, hiccuping, it's just an amazing feeling and I've never felt better :) so enjoy it :)

For 1st trimester advice I will say....sleep when you can, my combat for morning sickness was to eat. But I can imagine that would make some people feel worse. Small but often :)

When are you due?

Oh my other advice is....eat before you get out of bed. I had like 2 crackers or something. It made getting up a bit easier :)

hey hun and thanks for the advice!
i am far too happy to let sickness n tiredness get in the way too!! but i just hate being sick! i was awake at 2 this morning bein sick - the other half brings me bfast in bed every morning but just the smell makes me feel ill lol!
ive been having toast or biscuits which seems to be doing the trick!
i am due on the 30th december!
got my first appointment with the midwife friday :)

hey hun and thanks for the advice!
i am far too happy to let sickness n tiredness get in the way too!! but i just hate being sick! i was awake at 2 this morning bein sick - the other half brings me bfast in bed every morning but just the smell makes me feel ill lol!
ive been having toast or biscuits which seems to be doing the trick!
i am due on the 30th december!
got my first appointment with the midwife friday :)

Awww December baby :)

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back