ProPoints This is the year!

toast for bfast
toast for lunch
"/ feeling very sicky today!
was plannin on cooking salmon, baby potatoes and veg tonight but the thought and smell of fish will not go down a treat :( then other half is like his bros made lamb curry we cud hav that... BLEURGH .....
what to haveeeeee?!?

toast for bfast toast for lunch "/ feeling very sicky today! was plannin on cooking salmon, baby potatoes and veg tonight but the thought and smell of fish will not go down a treat :( then other half is like his bros made lamb curry we cud hav that... BLEURGH ..... what to haveeeeee?!?

Oh you poor thing :-(
How about a sandwich or soup? Xx

Hey Shez! Rainman is back and ready to post on your thread ;-) I hear that Congrats are in order to you! X

Whoop Whoop! Our Crew are back in town!!! X Yey for real meals! X

i knowwww - just like old times! boob starin and tenas ay? haha xx

Definitely! Not forgetting the mindless chat for hours about absolutely nothing! X

I never had morning sickness. with tyler i just craved chicken korma with pickle monster munch and with leah it was beetroot haha x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins.com mobile app

I never had morning sickness. with tyler i just craved chicken korma with pickle monster munch and with leah it was beetroot haha x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins.com mobile app

ive only actually been sick a couple of times - feeling sick allllllll the time tho that was worse as i didnt wanna eat anythin, couldnt look at food or smell it!! but feelin better now :)

Those good ol' days seem soooooo long ago now! I had terrible all day sickness with Popsicle, had to give up work cos of it :-( x

Those good ol' days seem soooooo long ago now! I had terrible all day sickness with Popsicle, had to give up work cos of it :-( x

ahh well work have been fine - had to have days off as felt awful - said i could go in later etc after id got over the mornin part lol x

ahh well work have been fine - had to have days off as felt awful - said i could go in later etc after id got over the mornin part lol x

Aw that's good :) Do you have much of a bump yet? X

Back