ProPoints This is the year!

Morning

Glad it is lovely where you are. We have some blue skies - not sunny but warm and stuffy though my office is always cool (until I out the heating on which is usually an ongoing battle with the Techs!!!).

Hope you have a lovely day x

morning :D im lovin the weather today!! always sets me up for the day when the suns blazin through my window n the weather forecast says highs of 22 and a huge sun for the wholeeeee day :D have a good day everyone xx

It's been beautiful here too! Hope u have had a good day, hopefully I might be able to see your pics tonight lol cx

Morning

Hope ur doing ok 2day x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hope you're ok Shez? Unlike u not to post. X

hey hunnies :)
ive just sat down!
got too much goin on - so havent had chance to post sorry!!

tonights food is chippy "/ a doner kebab with salad! woops

been a lovely day today 23 degrees!
im just chillin in the garden now cus im absolutely roastin n its breezy now but gna rain me thinks!!

hey hunnies :) ive just sat down! got too much goin on - so havent had chance to post sorry!! tonights food is chippy "/ a doner kebab with salad! woops been a lovely day today 23 degrees! im just chillin in the garden now cus im absolutely roastin n its breezy now but gna rain me thinks!!

Mmmmmmmmm Chippy! Hope u are enjoying your chilling time. X

Glad u enjoyed it :) What are yr plans for the weekend Shez? X

gotta go and get my dad something for fathers day today! so gonna call into town afterwards - tomorrow goin up cemetry to toms dad n then takin my dad to the pub n him n tom can play snooker etc :)
u? x

gotta go and get my dad something for fathers day today! so gonna call into town afterwards - tomorrow goin up cemetry to toms dad n then takin my dad to the pub n him n tom can play snooker etc :) u? x

How long ago did Tom lose his dad? Must be a tricky time for him? What do you plan to get your dad? We've just been into town but it's raining so didn't hang around! X

How long ago did Tom lose his dad? Must be a tricky time for him? What do you plan to get your dad? We've just been into town but it's raining so didn't hang around! X

he had an heart attack in 2007 :(
iv got him a top n probably just a bottle of whisky/brandy as he likes a tipple :)
its gonna rain here too and just about to leave "/ didnt time that right!
yesterday was lovely too!!!

he had an heart attack in 2007 :(
iv got him a top n probably just a bottle of whisky/brandy as he likes a tipple :)
its gonna rain here too and just about to leave "/ didnt time that right!
yesterday was lovely too!!!

Oh No :-( That's terrible for Tom :-( You should of planned your day better!!! X

Oh No :-( That's terrible for Tom :-( You should of planned your day better!!! X

sick of the weather! so unpredictable n the forecast is hardly ever right either!
o well - nothin an umbrella cant sort out - its far too warm for a jacket!
im gettin tom a card too for tomorro off the bump hehe :D

sick of the weather! so unpredictable n the forecast is hardly ever right either!
o well - nothin an umbrella cant sort out - its far too warm for a jacket!
im gettin tom a card too for tomorro off the bump hehe :D

Awwww! I saw those in Clintons earlier! X

todays food -
bfast - cuppa tea n custard creams
lunch - chicken salad sandwich crisps
and im undecided about dinner tonight!!!
really not in a fancyin mood which makes it hard!!
toms been on about orderin an indian all week! but im not sure i fancy one "/ and we ordered out last night!

todays food -
bfast - cuppa tea n custard creams
lunch - chicken salad sandwich crisps
and im undecided about dinner tonight!!!
really not in a fancyin mood which makes it hard!!
toms been on about orderin an indian all week! but im not sure i fancy one "/ and we ordered out last night!

Be brave and order out twice! I've not had an Indian in ages, miss it so much! X

Back