ProPoints This is the year!

That's what Mini Besties do ;-) X

morning :D

had a large bowl of coco pops this morning - scrummy!!

12 weeks and baby is the size of a large plum today :)

hope everyone is well x

They do a PB Version of that but it has Jam in which put me off! X

Yes, I got all excited when I spotted this at the weekend but then thought yuck when hubby pointed out it's got jam in it. Why ruin a good thing like that? Was totally disappointed.

Hope you're having a good day today Shez and managed a bit more for your brekkie.

Yes, I got all excited when I spotted this at the weekend but then thought yuck when hubby pointed out it's got jam in it. Why ruin a good thing like that? Was totally disappointed.

Hope you're having a good day today Shez and managed a bit more for your brekkie.

dont understand why they spoil good food! grrrr lol

yeah i had a huuuuuge bowl of cocopops for bfast today :p

They do a PB Version of that but it has Jam in which put me off! X

dont understand why they spoil good food! grrrr lol

yeah i had a huuuuuge bowl of cocopops for bfast today :p

That sounds a bit more like it. Must be awful when you don't feel like eating but you're not a breakfast person really are you, like me?

That sounds a bit more like it. Must be awful when you don't feel like eating but you're not a breakfast person really are you, like me?

no - never used to eat breakfast at all but feel i should now something inside me is feeding off me! lol so its better than before! x

Yes, you are right to give it a try now. I do try some days but still love my milky coffee in the morning.

Have you got anything yum planned for dinner this evening?

i havent had a hot drink in the morning for ages - thats all i ever used to have - never want one now! strange!

urm i have no idea whats for dinner tonight! "/ have to rummage through freezer later n see what to have!
you? x

i havent had a hot drink in the morning for ages - thats all i ever used to have - never want one now! strange!

urm i have no idea whats for dinner tonight! "/ have to rummage through freezer later n see what to have!
you? x

If I eat anything for brekkie I don't want a hot drink either but with you it could be something to do with little bump maybe?

Am being extra good today so not using too many pp on dinner but think I will enjoy it just the same - crispy chicken, yorky pud, cauli mash, carrots and gravy. Hungry now thinking about it! xx

If I eat anything for brekkie I don't want a hot drink either but with you it could be something to do with little bump maybe?

Am being extra good today so not using too many pp on dinner but think I will enjoy it just the same - crispy chicken, yorky pud, cauli mash, carrots and gravy. Hungry now thinking about it! xx

iv gone off a lot of things actually ...
havent had cravings as of yet

but i dont fancy a lot of things like veg, chicken, curry etc
i tend to eat salad, fish, jacket potatoes, sandwiches etc
and the only cereal il eat at the mo is cocopops lol and i havent had any since i was a child! x

iv gone off a lot of things actually ...
havent had cravings as of yet

but i dont fancy a lot of things like veg, chicken, curry etc
i tend to eat salad, fish, jacket potatoes, sandwiches etc
and the only cereal il eat at the mo is cocopops lol and i havent had any since i was a child! x

Pregnancy does a lot of weird things to our appetites. Makes us go off some things and we crave others. I used to like eating dried bread :eek:

I'm no expert but think you can get cravings at any stage. I hardly had any but the bread thing certainly wasn't early on.

oh i seee

i stand and eat pickled onions out the jar - but ive always been a lover, i literally only have to look at the jar and my mouth starts to water lol...

im also eating a lot of fruit and actually fancy it rather than shovel it down to say ive had some!
im loving little satsumas and peaches/nectarines at the moment!
anything cold and juicy :p x

oh i seee

i stand and eat pickled onions out the jar - but ive always been a lover, i literally only have to look at the jar and my mouth starts to water lol...

im also eating a lot of fruit and actually fancy it rather than shovel it down to say ive had some!
im loving little satsumas and peaches/nectarines at the moment!
anything cold and juicy :p x

Well there you go! You are having food cravings already cos they don't always have to be weird things. Your body is telling you that you need fruit which is why you're enjoying it so much.

I love eating pickled onions out of jar too ;)

Well there you go! You are having food cravings already cos they don't always have to be weird things. Your body is telling you that you need fruit which is why you're enjoying it so much.

I love eating pickled onions out of jar too ;)

yeah i suppose....
i was reading about cravings in a magazine the other day -
people get crazy ones!! like wanting to eat sand, or cement etc!

hehe they have to be the sweet silverskin ones tho :p

Back