ProPoints This is the year!

oh i actually have never seen or tried it before! it ok pp wise? lol might be a new for me to try :)

weather fab today again and im stuck in the office grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

oh i actually have never seen or tried it before! it ok pp wise? lol might be a new for me to try :)

weather fab today again and im stuck in the office grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

probably not lol - have no idea point wise?!
they only sell it in big bars too! wish they did small cake bars - easier to point that way too!

weathers crap here - chilly n dull!
hope it picks up again! was 24 last week and i hardly saw any of it :( i wanna gt kickstarted with my tan before i go on holiday now i cant go on sunbeds!!

I HATE ginger. Unless it's hidden in a curry.

I won't even eat carrot cake as it looks like it has ginger in. Anything that looks like ginger cake I won't eat. Even those biscuits that look like ginger biscuits I won't eat lol.
And don't even talk to me about ginger tea, a lady at work drinks it and I feel ill. Even before pregnancy lol
Meant to be good for sickness though :)

lol!! oh im def going to get some to try it, i dont mind a ginger biscuit :)

shez, the sun will be back out wait till you see~! we were overcast yest, today seems lovely, from inside the office :/

oh i actually have never seen or tried it before! it ok pp wise? lol might be a new for me to try :) weather fab today again and im stuck in the office grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'm thinking the Jamaica cake is around 25pp for the whole cake so roughly 6pp for 1/4 xx

Maybe the ginger cake will stay with the unknown lol! My luck id love it ha cx

70.5lbs down, 19 to go !!!

I HATE ginger. Unless it's hidden in a curry.

I won't even eat carrot cake as it looks like it has ginger in. Anything that looks like ginger cake I won't eat. Even those biscuits that look like ginger biscuits I won't eat lol.
And don't even talk to me about ginger tea, a lady at work drinks it and I feel ill. Even before pregnancy lol
Meant to be good for sickness though :)

i love carrot cake nommmmmmmmm
not too keen on ginger biscuits ... id much rather hav a custard cream ....lol x

lol!! oh im def going to get some to try it, i dont mind a ginger biscuit :)

shez, the sun will be back out wait till you see~! we were overcast yest, today seems lovely, from inside the office :/

u were right caz!
the sun came out this afternoon! still overcast but n its red hot when it does come out - chillin in garden :)

I had to go into the city for a meeting but hey it's better than work haha Bbq tonight I reckon

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

i fancied a bbq!!!
but have nothin to cook on it lol plus moms cooked for us!
enjoy!!

All this talk of cake has made me want cake! No cake in the house tho lol x

All this talk of cake has made me want cake! No cake in the house tho lol x

I have a WW lemon cake piece 2pp if u fancy a trek to cornwall xx

good thanks hun although i think the sun has gave me an headache - food and chilling now! u? x

I get a headache after being in the sun for too long...plenty of fluids missus as it's probably just dehydration :) xx

Last edited:
still bloated after my dinner!! but my mom makes a lovely cottage pie :) feet up now watchin tele x

Glad u enjoyed it :) Enjoy the TV. X

Back