ProPoints This is the year!

Did u njoy ur cottage pie? Always btr when food made by some1 else!!!

X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

I was vegetarian for a long long time, been eating meat since being pregnant. Tasted my mums cottage pie for the first time ever about a month ago and it was tasty.
Mums make the best food ever don't they.

I was vegetarian for a long long time, been eating meat since being pregnant. Tasted my mums cottage pie for the first time ever about a month ago and it was tasty.
Mums make the best food ever don't they.

they do - cant beat it!
especially when u dont have it so often now! moved out a year n half ago :O gone so fast! she makes me chilli, spag bol and cottage pie regularly tho :p x

Morning shez how u feeling today? Hope the headache has left x

hiya hun - unfortunately it hasnt :( woke up with it again!
so aiming to drink a lot of water today to see if it os dehydrations cus thinkin back to yesterday i didnt have much to drink!
how r u hun? xx

todays food -
bfast - cocopops and an amaretto cappucino
lunch - cheese and onion oval bite (im addicted) and crisps
dinner - gonna be a tricky one as we are goin to my aunts n uncles about half 6 to watch the match! so no idea yet!

Ameretto cappuccino eh yum! I had an ecg this morning as I've been getting heart palps all clear though so I'd love a nice coffee!

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ameretto cappuccino eh yum! I had an ecg this morning as I've been getting heart palps all clear though so I'd love a nice coffee!

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

yes - rather yum!
ahh glad thats all clear hun! so still no reason why your getting them though!
x

Do you buy Amaretto Cappuccino?

You sure love your coco pops and oval bites ;-) It's good to see you eating more regularly now Shez, you need to keep your strength up for you and the bubba!

Hope u have a fab night tonight, I wonder what your Aunt and Uncle will make! X

Do you buy Amaretto Cappuccino?

You sure love your coco pops and oval bites ;-) It's good to see you eating more regularly now Shez, you need to keep your strength up for you and the bubba!

Hope u have a fab night tonight, I wonder what your Aunt and Uncle will make! X

yeah i brought them from home bargains :) nescafe as well! also got the caramel ones :p

i do do do love my cocopops and oval bites! stocked up on them too haha - tom went to greggs and asked if they had any and they were like ive got 7, so he brought all 7 haha not sure how long they last tho!

my auntie just tend to put finger food in when we go... like chicken dippers, nuggets, crisps, sausage rolls etc!
not very healthy but hey ho ha x

yeah i brought them from home bargains :) nescafe as well! also got the caramel ones :p i do do do love my cocopops and oval bites! stocked up on them too haha - tom went to greggs and asked if they had any and they were like ive got 7, so he brought all 7 haha not sure how long they last tho! my auntie just tend to put finger food in when we go... like chicken dippers, nuggets, crisps, sausage rolls etc! not very healthy but hey ho ha x

Do u know how many PP they would be? They sound delish!

Could you freeze the Oval Bites? I always freeze my bread to save it going to waste.

I LOVE a buffet, wish I had an Auntie who did that ;-) x

Do u know how many PP they would be? They sound delish!

Could you freeze the Oval Bites? I always freeze my bread to save it going to waste.

I LOVE a buffet, wish I had an Auntie who did that ;-) x

they are 2pps per sachet - but then i add sugar so obv makes them a bit more!

i probably could freeze them yeah - but have no room in freezer ha! will see if my mom wants a couple and will have one tomorrow and saturday too :p x

they are 2pps per sachet - but then i add sugar so obv makes them a bit more! i probably could freeze them yeah - but have no room in freezer ha! will see if my mom wants a couple and will have one tomorrow and saturday too :p x

Bubba Shez will come out looking like an Oval Bite ;-) Those Cappuccinos sound fab for 2pp. X

Back