ProPoints This is the year!

Hope u are enjoying the garden Shez? I had to look into the Oval Bites, 1 is 6pp and 2 are 11pp. X

thats not bad - can only manage 1 anyway! but hams not too many points and obv salad is free :D

i have enjoyed chilling in garden :) caught sun too!!
still 22 degrees here :D
invited mom dad n toms mom ova tonight for a bbq :p
just chopped salad, put some jacket spuds in and done some chicken peppers n onion skewers!
x

Mmm have a good BBQ tonight. I don't have bbq's but my mum does. She makes amazing dishes, has a separate rate BBQ for me and my sister as we are veggie, although I'm eating meat now. And she makes great cocktails. So looking forward to that when she does one.

How's baby? Give it a few months and you'll be getting cute little kicks and constant baby reminders. Bet you can't wait for scan. Will you find gender at 20 wk one?

Last edited:
thats not bad - can only manage 1 anyway! but hams not too many points and obv salad is free :D

i have enjoyed chilling in garden :) caught sun too!!
still 22 degrees here :D
invited mom dad n toms mom ova tonight for a bbq :p
just chopped salad, put some jacket spuds in and done some chicken peppers n onion skewers!
x

Mmmmmm BBQ sounds yum yum! Will u make a pud? X

Yum to the BBQ hope you have a lovely evening xx

Hope youve had a fab day hun, roll on 3 sleeps to see bubba for the first time! Can't wait to see a pic on my return! Cx

70.5lbs down, 19 to go !!!

Mmm have a good BBQ tonight. I don't have bbq's but my mum does. She makes amazing dishes, has a separate rate BBQ for me and my sister as we are veggie, although I'm eating meat now. And she makes great cocktails. So looking forward to that when she does one.

How's baby? Give it a few months and you'll be getting cute little kicks and constant baby reminders. Bet you can't wait for scan. Will you find gender at 20 wk one?

bbqs are fab!!
enjoyed mine thanks hun

awww i cant wait for those kicks etc :)
really lookin forward to scan cant wait!
and yeah will find out gender at 20 week scan :p x

Glad u enjoyed your BBQ :) Only 2 more sleeps till your scan! How exciting! X

The 12 week scan is amazing. Our little baby wouldn't keep still enough for them to get measurements so it went on for ages which I loved. Can't wait to see your scan photo :)

mornin lovelys :D
the bbq was fab - food was yum, a very chilled out evening in the garden with the family. but when the sun went down it dropped really chilly!!
thoroughly enjoyed it tho :)
i had a burger, hot dog, mini jkt potatoe and salad - couldnt fit the corn on the cob in or the chicken skewer unfortunately!!
weathers supposed to be lovely again all weekend - but i have no plans as toms working "/

and 2 more sleeps til i get to see my lil bubba :D cant wait!!!!

x

mornin lovelys :D the bbq was fab - food was yum, a very chilled out evening in the garden with the family. but when the sun went down it dropped really chilly!! thoroughly enjoyed it tho :) i had a burger, hot dog, mini jkt potatoe and salad - couldnt fit the corn on the cob in or the chicken skewer unfortunately!! weathers supposed to be lovely again all weekend - but i have no plans as toms working "/ and 2 more sleeps til i get to see my lil bubba :D cant wait!!!! x

Sorry to hear that Tom is working! How will you fill the days? BBQ sounds very yummy (and restrained!) x

Sorry to hear that Tom is working! How will you fill the days? BBQ sounds very yummy (and restrained!) x

well today ive done nothing yet!!
gonna have a clean up and go in the shower, then call round my mums n dads, tomorro will prob be a lazy day n i mightttt cook a roast (we'll see) any spare time will be spent chillin in the garden as its 22 degrees all weekend here :D
x

Back