ProPoints This is the year!

Sounds delish.
I wish I could share an Indian with hubby as it's always too much, but he likes having a full one and I like spicy. So we get our own each and I usually get naan instead if rice.

Have a lovely Saturday evening :)

tom wanted his own!
i was like really? well i cant eat a full one so will get wasted - so he said we'd share one if he could have chips haha i didnt have them tho!
i like curry to have a bit of a kick, cant stand anythin too spicy i dont understand how people can enjoy a meal with their nose runnin and mouth burning lol!
but toms more of a korma/passanda guy! he likes sweet n creamy yuk! x

Omg Shez! Can't believe you had that yummy scrummy Indian! Jealous.com! X

Tikka masala is the only creamy one I could manage but I'd have to ask for it to be spicy.

What's that mango creamy one called....oh wow so creamy, sweeter than a Korma. The hubby can eat it all. Groas

Tikka masala is the only creamy one I could manage but I'd have to ask for it to be spicy.

What's that mango creamy one called....oh wow so creamy, sweeter than a Korma. The hubby can eat it all. Groas

i like a tikka masala but i have to say less cream!

no idea hun but makes me heave lol x

morning minis :D
the sun is blazzzzzzingggggg woohooo 23 degrees today here so im plannin on spendin a day in the garden catchin the rays!
and i dont have to cook cus my mum offered to do me n tom a beef roast :D
1 more sleeeeeep til i see my bubba!!
hope u all have a fab day!

bfast - sausage bap with red sauce

lunch/dinner - beef roast

morning minis :D the sun is blazzzzzzingggggg woohooo 23 degrees today here so im plannin on spendin a day in the garden catchin the rays! and i dont have to cook cus my mum offered to do me n tom a beef roast :D 1 more sleeeeeep til i see my bubba!! hope u all have a fab day! bfast - sausage bap with red sauce lunch/dinner - beef roast

Hope u enjoy catching the rays Shez! I think it's gonna be a scorcher too! Enjoy MILs Roast too, always better when it's cooked by someone else ;-) x

Oo have fun catching rays. Enjoy your roast later. I'm not much of a fan of roasts lol X Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app
OMG! How can u not love a roast! X

Cos it gets a bit dry cos I don't like gravy plus unless there are small roast potatoes I won't have any potato so it's just meat and veg lol xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So u not like big Roasties? I prefer mash with my roast, not a fan of Roasties, even at the Toby! X

Nope only like little crispy ones. I can't stand mash it's a texture thing. Lol xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I love Mash, could easily eat it every day but I vary it so that we have something different every night! X

Back