ProPoints This is the year!

I'm not a fan of mashed potato either...unless it's got cheese, onion and mustard in it! Or leeks, cheese and mustard. Yum! xx

Oooooo I've never thought about putting mustard in mash, always put it in my macaroni cheese tho! X

loveee mustard in mash :p
also love lil crispy roasties!
mmmmmmm
n love my moms dinners anyway so cant wait ha :D havent had a roast for weeks cus havent fancied one but actually fancyin it today! x

I'm actually jealous! I'd love a roast but sure the BBQ will be just as much fun x

tom wanted bbq again today! i enjoyed mine friday tho so :) ul enjoy urs hun! im sure x

I hope I do! It's just the whole Veggie/OCD thing playing on my mind! X

ahhh im sure it will be fine :) dont worry hun! xx

Fingers Crossed! I've got 22pp and 49pp which is equivalent to 2840cals! X

Good afternoon

Just been catching up. I would luv a BBQ but the weather is rubbish here. It seems to be lovely through the day when at work then crap by time get home. Its still warm tho.

OH on the way home from golf so will see wot to get up to when he back. Might nip to garden centre & see if any nice plants - tidy garden up a bit.

Enjoy dinner. I love a roast with all the trimmings!!!

x

Serena, m&s do lovely halloumi and veg skewers which are really nice on a BBQ, and filling with some salad and a jacket potato. I'm a meat water but I occasionally buy these for a change and they're fab

Serena, m&s do lovely halloumi and veg skewers which are really nice on a BBQ, and filling with some salad and a jacket potato. I'm a meat water but I occasionally buy these for a change and they're fab

Ooooooo those sound lovely! I'm still yet to try halloumi! X

Ha I dreaded trying it coz the thought of cheese squeaking put me off, but it's lush. I first tried it in nandos and now I love it x

Ha I dreaded trying it coz the thought of cheese squeaking put me off, but it's lush. I first tried it in nandos and now I love it x

Oooooo do Nandos do it? Didn't know that! Probably cos I don't even look at the menu, just order the same thing every time! X

Back