ProPoints This is the year!

Yeh it's soooo nice! Think it's the "sides" or "extras" bit, and only £2 I think for two decent sized bits, you should try it next time

Yeh it's soooo nice! Think it's the "sides" or "extras" bit, and only £2 I think for two decent sized bits, you should try it next time

Definitely! Thanks for the tip x

Good afternoon

Just been catching up. I would luv a BBQ but the weather is rubbish here. It seems to be lovely through the day when at work then crap by time get home. Its still warm tho.

OH on the way home from golf so will see wot to get up to when he back. Might nip to garden centre & see if any nice plants - tidy garden up a bit.

Enjoy dinner. I love a roast with all the trimmings!!!

x

aww is it!
its 24 degrees still here! been amazing today

enjoy your afternoon xx

How's that tan coming along Shez :) 1 More Sleep to go! X

comin on fab actually - altho ive got white strap marks from friday "/ so tried to cover them up today!

Has it worked? My Tan is developing nicely too. X

gosh its muggy tonight!
come to bed an hour ago to watch tele cus couldnt get cumfy!
now im hot and bothered, toms snorin, im watchin educating joey essex but he annoys me lol

Sorry for butting in on your conversation but it so exciting the first scan I hope you will be showing all us minis a pic of baby Shez :) x

I go red then peel and go back to red, I think my scalp is burnt, and I don't know how Joey Essex can be so stupid, and oo looking forward to seeing scan xx

do u have fair skin? im like my dad - tan very easily!
i think joey puts most of it on for the camera! like how can u not pronounce somethin when someone is breaking it down for u! the kids i work with in year 3 can do that!!
x

Back