ProPoints This is the year!

Love the scan photos..how amazing :) only feels like 2 mins ago I was having mine and I'm due in 9 weeks lol.

Did they get all the measurements? And did you see little bean moving away and stuff? Baby looks comfy all slouched down like that.

Love the shop too :)

yeah it was kicking and wriggling around, little fidget - saw heartbeat, couldnt test for downs syndrome today as couldnt do measurements on back of neck! so gotta go back in july for blood tests which does the same thing apparently x

so food update -

bfast - none! dno why lol

lunch - greggs vegetable pastie and a bag of cheese and onion crisps - not the healthiest but was after scan and was starvin!

dinner - ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1403552674.365712.jpg

hot and spicy chicken (tom insisted i had one n half) lol
potato crunchies and salad

yeah it was kicking and wriggling around, little fidget - saw heartbeat, couldnt test for downs syndrome today as couldnt do measurements on back of neck! so gotta go back in july for blood tests which does the same thing apparently x

Ditto! My little girl wouldn't keep still for it either. I went in half an hour later and still no luck. So I had the blood test at 16 weeks. The midwife said it's about 12% less accurate. I think my result was a 1 in 1500 chance.

You'll be fine. Blood blood blood that's all those midwifes want. Did you get results for your iron levels etc?

Ditto! My little girl wouldn't keep still for it either. I went in half an hour later and still no luck. So I had the blood test at 16 weeks. The midwife said it's about 12% less accurate. I think my result was a 1 in 1500 chance.

You'll be fine. Blood blood blood that's all those midwifes want. Did you get results for your iron levels etc?

ahhh - she told me to go for a wee to empty my bladder a little bit but to keep some in which was a task as i was burstin haha! but still no luck! so my appointment is in 2 weeks for moreeeee blood tests...
no didnt give me results of iron tests!! perhaps midwife will at my 16 week appointment? is this when u hear heartbeat? x

Food looks good from yesterday Shez, I love those Potato Crunchies! I know I asked before but are those plates from Matalan? X

Morning

Btr day here 2day!

Plans 4 2day?

X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back