ProPoints This is the year!

ahhh - she told me to go for a wee to empty my bladder a little bit but to keep some in which was a task as i was burstin haha! but still no luck! so my appointment is in 2 weeks for moreeeee blood tests...
no didnt give me results of iron tests!! perhaps midwife will at my 16 week appointment? is this when u hear heartbeat? x

I didn't hear the heart beat until I was at 25 week midwife appointment. At 20 week scan he did a graph of heart but no sound.

However I have the thing to listen at home, I heard it first at 8 weeks, it put my mind at ease when I thought things were going wrong. Don't use it much now tho. Was a good buy.

yep aero mousse is 3pp :) mint one is yum!
have bought the orange one to try as they are 50 p for 4 in asda at the mo! x

I didn't hear the heart beat until I was at 25 week midwife appointment. At 20 week scan he did a graph of heart but no sound.

However I have the thing to listen at home, I heard it first at 8 weeks, it put my mind at ease when I thought things were going wrong. Don't use it much now tho. Was a good buy.

oh i see - bcus midwife said "work out when u will be 16 weeks after ur scan and book in to see me again and this is when u get to hear heartbeat, everyone likes that one!"
so no idea x

It must be different everywhere Hun!
I love the heartbeat lol

good evening :)
feeling really tired tonight and my feet are aching - cant wait to chill out on the sofa!
went to asda when i finished work, then to mums, got home put all shoppin away, prepared mine n toms lunch for tomoro and put lasagne in for tonight!
now i just wanna get pjs on and eat and chill!!

bfast - cocopops and a glass of orange juice

lunch - ham salad sandwich, quavers, orange, 3 fruit pastells

dinner - lasagne, curly fries, ranch salad

TT tonight is a strawberry or toffee cheesecake - havent made my mind up yet :p

What did people say when you told them? Had anyone sort of guessed but not said anything? Did u get any bargains at Asda? X

What did people say when you told them? Had anyone sort of guessed but not said anything? Did u get any bargains at Asda? X

yeah 2 ppl at work were like i knew it! haha and my uncle said he guessed as well lol

not really, just standard shoppin like fruit, salad, cereal, lasagne etc!!

but the aero mousses were 50p for 4 :D

and smart price strawberry cheesecakes are only 30 summat pence!

oh and a beach towel for 3quid :)

bout it really! x

yeah 2 ppl at work were like i knew it! haha and my uncle said he guessed as well lol not really, just standard shoppin like fruit, salad, cereal, lasagne etc!! but the aero mousses were 50p for 4 :D and smart price strawberry cheesecakes are only 30 summat pence! oh and a beach towel for 3quid :) bout it really! x

What's the beach towel like?

I'm gutted those mousses aren't veggie, they sound yum! The Cheesecakes are tho :) Would they be worth 6pp to me? X

What's the beach towel like?

I'm gutted those mousses aren't veggie, they sound yum! The Cheesecakes are tho :) Would they be worth 6pp to me? X

just blue and stripy cus i have loads!! i bought 2 in turkey last year, lacoste and chanel and have lots of different coloured leopard print ones :D
probably not hun they are quite small and u like gettin the most out of ur points lol! i prob wouldnt look at them twice if i was pointing but ive actually been craving cheesecake!!!!

just blue and stripy cus i have loads!! i bought 2 in turkey last year, lacoste and chanel and have lots of different coloured leopard print ones :D probably not hun they are quite small and u like gettin the most out of ur points lol! i prob wouldnt look at them twice if i was pointing but ive actually been craving cheesecake!!!!

Good Craving! You'd of been in your element at Sundays Party then ;-) x

I'm so boring. No cravings for me.

Enjoy the cheesecake. We have a place near us, it's £3 for a huge slice, they do so many flavours, including peanut butter.

You had a good day?

yep aero mousse is 3pp :) mint one is yum!
have bought the orange one to try as they are 50 p for 4 in asda at the mo! x

OMG!!!!! I so have to have orange aero mousse! I love anything orange. Haven't seen them anywhere though, only choc and mint ones. I will have to go out hunting now! :D

yawn yawn yawn -
and my bellys rumbling!!!

had a hard day breaking the news to ppl :p hehe
x

That must have been a great feeling. Bet you were carrying the scan pic around with you as well ;)

Just a local owned shop. They change flavours every day, If I want some I actually ring and tell them to save me a slice. Not had any in a while tho

I'm so boring. No cravings for me.

Enjoy the cheesecake. We have a place near us, it's £3 for a huge slice, they do so many flavours, including peanut butter.

You had a good day?

oh really!! we dont have any decent cake shops round here!!
yeh thanks hun just tired now cant wait to get into bed -
hows ur day been? xx

Back