ProPoints This is the year!

Oh no nothing worse than a restless sleep. Congrats on the anniversary :)

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

thanks girls - i managed to get through the day! tonight im at my aunties so not an early night for me!! boooo, at least its friday tomorrow!! xx

Indian look sooo good! I haven't had one for ages. Xx

Have a lovely time at your Aunties. X PS-I really really really want an Indian now! X

Indian meals look delicious :)
I love mango chutney. I could just sit and eat that with the popadoms. What curry did you get?

chicken balti hun x

Yummy!!! I have been wanting peshwari naan bread for a while now and supermarket version won't cut it. Might get the hubby to take me for an Indian this weekend :)

Yummy!!! I have been wanting peshwari naan bread for a while now and supermarket version won't cut it. Might get the hubby to take me for an Indian this weekend :)

tom likes that - i loveeee keema naan and like u say nothin compares to the real thing!
u should deffo go for an indian this weekend :D x

morning minis - last night i was sooooo tired my eyes were literally burning!! i didnt get into bed until 11:15 tho!
TGIF!!!! :D
&& the weather has changed :( booo back to full shoes today! raining and dull!
have a good day everyone x

It's very very sunny in Kent, think its due to rain tomorrow tho :-( Any plans for the weekend? X

I miss Kent sometimes for the weather. Plus it was pretty xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Did u used to live here? X

Back to full shoes is right was soaked yesterday. Got an A in my exams so I'm out to celebrate tonight whooppppp!!!!

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back