ProPoints This is the year!

i did love the lie in!
i only woke up at half 10 cus tom txt me haha!

been shoppin done a bigggg shop...
just chillin now - a pizza from asda with wedges for dinner :)

Mmm pizza and wedges sounds great!! With ketchup. :)
Hope it tastes good!!!

Just had a catch up, your doing great! Are you feeling yourself or feeling the tiredness?

Mmm pizza and wedges sounds great!! With ketchup. :)
Hope it tastes good!!!

Just had a catch up, your doing great! Are you feeling yourself or feeling the tiredness?

im feeling better now hit 2nd trimester

got my appetite back and not AS tired as i have been!

pizza and wedges was yum :p total carb blow out tho x

Never mind. You need the energy. I think once you hit 3rd trimester your body burns an extra 300 calories per day. I had an appointment last week and baby measures exactly the right size, although I don't know how a tape measure knows that. I've been trying to avoid stretch marks, I'll be 32 weeks soon and I think I have the beginnings of 2 on my lower stomach under my bump....I don't mind tho.....they will fade and I will have a baby :)

Is your next scan at 20 weeks?
Are you getting a 3D one?

Morning shez :D how you today? Loving your profile pic :) 2nd trimester is the best your energy and appetite comes back and you start feelin the movement enjoy every min of it tiredness hits big time in final trimester X

Never mind. You need the energy. I think once you hit 3rd trimester your body burns an extra 300 calories per day. I had an appointment last week and baby measures exactly the right size, although I don't know how a tape measure knows that. I've been trying to avoid stretch marks, I'll be 32 weeks soon and I think I have the beginnings of 2 on my lower stomach under my bump....I don't mind tho.....they will fade and I will have a baby :)

Is your next scan at 20 weeks?
Are you getting a 3D one?

yeah il be plasterin the stretch mark cream on too - not that it does anythin lol, but like u say they fade and we will have a baby! :D
my scan is 11th august - i go away on the 14th! :) so its just before 20 weeks only about 3 days before tho!
and i want 4d scan but ppl are puttin me off by sayin they are weird and looks nothin like ur baby! "/ x

Morning shez :D how you today? Loving your profile pic :) 2nd trimester is the best your energy and appetite comes back and you start feelin the movement enjoy every min of it tiredness hits big time in final trimester X

i will do :) startin to feel more normal again now! so will make most of it
im good thanks hun how r u? dx

today im cookin beef roast, also makin my mom n dad one and toms
mom so im doin 5 dinners!!
started early tho its all nearly done :)

hope everyone has a lovely sunday x

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1404057913.846338.jpg

everyone enjoyed their dinner :D

Back