ProPoints This is the year!

they are i will have to get some!!
i actually havent even tried the orange ones yet and still have a full pack in fridge - its bcus i tried the white ones first which i didnt rate, then i tried the mint ones which i loved and am still yet to try the orange ones - maybe tonight! :p

Ooh yes, try one hun. And if you don't like 'em you can pass 'em over here! :D Think I'll have one again later.

How many pp are crunchy nut cornflakes? xx

Ooh yes, try one hun. And if you don't like 'em you can pass 'em over here! :D Think I'll have one again later.

How many pp are crunchy nut cornflakes? xx

i think they are quite high actually!!!!
i wouldnt like to know if i was pointing haha - but other half brought them for me to "try" and he makes my breakfast every morning and bring them up to me so i cant be ungreatful x

i think they are quite high actually!!!!
i wouldnt like to know if i was pointing haha - but other half brought them for me to "try" and he makes my breakfast every morning and bring them up to me so i cant be ungreatful x

Ah right, best not put them on my shopping list then haha!

Aww, your oh sounds lovely bringing you brekkie in bed xx

Hey Hun! Just a quick message to let you know Mothercare have a preview sale today. Sale starts tomorrow. But if you join 'my mothercare' they send you a link to preview it today.

Some stuff isn't that much cheaper, but I've just bought lots of bits n bobs for £1 and my mum got me a Moses basket reduced from £80 to £20 and the stand reduced to £10.

Hey Hun! Just a quick message to let you know Mothercare have a preview sale today. Sale starts tomorrow. But if you join 'my mothercare' they send you a link to preview it today.

Some stuff isn't that much cheaper, but I've just bought lots of bits n bobs for £1 and my mum got me a Moses basket reduced from £80 to £20 and the stand reduced to £10.

oh thanks a lot hun!!! :) i will have a browse now!! xx

tonight im tired, my back aches and i cant wait to get into bed!
food
bfast - cocopops n juice
lunch - ham salad sandwich, crisps, strawberrys, aero moose
snacks - mini sausage roll, apple
dinner - chicken, wedges n beans

bit of a i cba dinner tonight!!

tomorro on a trip with kids so gna be a hectic day!

5pp for 30g with 125ml of semi skimmed milk xx

Wow! A bit hefty on the pp those, I shall steer clear! Thanks :)

tonight im tired, my back aches and i cant wait to get into bed!
food
bfast - cocopops n juice
lunch - ham salad sandwich, crisps, strawberrys, aero moose
snacks - mini sausage roll, apple
dinner - chicken, wedges n beans

bit of a i cba dinner tonight!!

tomorro on a trip with kids so gna be a hectic day!

Was the aero mousse the orange one by any chance?

Sorry you feeling tired and achey hun. Get yourself tucked up and have a good night. Hope tomorrow isn't too bad xx

evening all - beeeen sooooo busy havent had chance to update

yesterday - trip went well was a good day, went to primark after work with my mate, then to my aunts as usual - i was absolutely shattered and couldnt wait for my bed!!!

today ive had a busy day at work, unloadin stock etc then this afternoon helpin to set up room for tonight as its the leavers do for 4 members of staff who are leavin us!
now off to get ready as gotta pick my mate up at half 6!!
then im out again tomoro evening at a tribute!!

so theres my busy couple of days minus the food!!!

hope everyone is well!!

Back