ProPoints This is the year!

evening!
todays food -
late bfast -cappo and a bacon sarnie
snacks - tomato snaps, orange, apple, picked onions
dinner - hot n spicy chicken fillet, curly fries and salad

tonight i feel as sick as a dog and no idea why! at first i thought i was hungry so had a snack but no, i just feel really sick! so havent yet eaten my dinner!

How many weeks are you now? My sickness went and then came back at 15/16 weeks for a few weeks. Really annoyed me!!

5lbs is a tiny gain overall!

How many weeks are you now? My sickness went and then came back at 15/16 weeks for a few weeks. Really annoyed me!!

5lbs is a tiny gain overall!

im 15 weeks now - but havent really had much sickness anyway so not sure if it would have come back! i feel ok this morn tho!
x

Blimey, it's quiet on here tonight, where is everyone? Surely not watching the footy :(

Sorry you feeling sickly tonight hun cos that seemed to have passed for you. Hope it eases off so you can manage your food xxx

yeah it is quiet again isnt it!

i didnt manage my food i went to bed - but feelin ok this morn and just had my breakfast! xx

thank you both!
most schools are closed today due to striking - but im on a course and should be finished by lunch! :D
going out tomorro night for somethin to eat so need to pop into town and treat myself to somethin to wear (if i can find somethin) im thinkin casual as its only a pub meal!
beautiful day today gna be 23degrees!

Yes our lad's primary school is closed today but he didn't get away with a day off as he's in year 6 and they're all at the high school for three days this week :D

Ooh, another meal out, lovely! Hope you manage to find something to wear when you go shops. I hate clothes shopping as I never manage to find anything when I need it but when I'm just looking, I could buy loads lol!

Enjoy your afternoon xx

Yes our lad's primary school is closed today but he didn't get away with a day off as he's in year 6 and they're all at the high school for three days this week :D

Ooh, another meal out, lovely! Hope you manage to find something to wear when you go shops. I hate clothes shopping as I never manage to find anything when I need it but when I'm just looking, I could buy loads lol!

Enjoy your afternoon xx

oh really - haha!

thats the same with me! when i dont need the clothes for any particular reason i see loads!
when im goin out and neeeeed somethin i cant find anythin!
i only bought some new wedges and a necklace - so no idea what im
wearin now!

we are eatin at the pub havin a few drinks and goin back to my mates, saturday im at this very posh place for afternoon tea for someones retirement do! and sunday its my mom and dads anniversary so we are going out for a meal then too!
very very busy schedule at the mo! lol

well well well...
another hectic weekend has gone!
im now lying on setee watching titanic munchin a chocolate doughnut :p
ate far too much crap this weekend!
5 more days at work wooohoooo! the weather better be as nice as its forecasted for this week when i break up!!!! its gna be 27 here on thursday :O woop woop!
hope everyone is well xxx

Back