ProPoints This is the year!

Oh lord hun, I need to stop looking at your food pics haha! That looks like heaven.

Friday will be exciting and wonderful, hearing the little ones heartbeat for the first time :)

haha only cus ive finally got my appetite back n am eatin decent meals again :p x

Morning

How r u this morn?

Sorry 2 hear ur horrible news bout attempted break in. Nothing worse. I'm paranoid & sleep wi a knife beside my bed when OH is offshore! Nothing has ever happened in area but jst in case!!

Food looking good as always, mite go get myself some lasagne, also something I have not had in ages, OH home on fri, think will get him 2 make it - don't like ready meals & I am hopeless @ white sauce!!

Hope u have a good last full day!! X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

hi hun - im good thanks :)
ive thought about tryin to make a lasagne - but i just think theym so much cheaper and easier to buy haha
good idea ;) x

hi hun - im good thanks :)
ive thought about tryin to make a lasagne - but i just think theym so much cheaper and easier to buy haha
good idea ;) x

Unless...:you make a huge one then freeze it in portions. That's what I do. Tastes loads nicer.

wow weathers been amazin!
26 here today! and 29 tomorro!!!
only half a day to go :D

I know it's lovely weather but horrible when you see it out the window at work.

I'm off tomorrow so I hope it stays nice :)

good morning :D
how is everyone?
im super happy today for 2 reasons!!
1 is that i get to hear my babbas heartbeat in apoximately half an hour!!
and number 2 is that i break up today for 6 weeks WoOoOoOoHoOoOoO!!!!
:D

finally -
sittin catchin the rays in the garden :)

heartbeat was amazing - so fast!!!!
bloods are fine, urines fine so im happy!

Babies heart beat is crazy fast isn't it. I love the sound :)

Hope your enjoying the sun :)

i enjoyed the sun yesterday but today is totally opposite, hasnt stopped rainin n keeps thunderin etc! but its like 22 degrees still so crap!!

We have sunshine with a bit of thunder and lightening. Weird stuff

Last edited:
Hi

When will ur next scan b? Will u hear heartbeat again?

It's bn so muggy here all wknd - even wi windows open there has bn no air & trying 2 sleep has bn a nightmare :-(

Wots ur plans 4 the holidays? Getin things prepped 4 baby?

X

Hi

When will ur next scan b? Will u hear heartbeat again?

It's bn so muggy here all wknd - even wi windows open there has bn no air & trying 2 sleep has bn a nightmare :-(

Wots ur plans 4 the holidays? Getin things prepped 4 baby?

X

hiya hun -
my next scan is 11th august and im hoping to find out the gender :D fingers crossed!!!!
then i go away to turkey on the 14th aug for 2 weeks!! and when i get bak ive only got 2 days and im back at work again!
before that tho i just plan to finish holiday shopping, spring clean house and get gardens done - maybe bit of paintin!
this week is lovely again 26degrees!
u ok? xx

todays plan :)
a day in the sunshine!

pick the mother up to help ;)
going to cut lawn, weed, paint fence n clean windows!!

Morning

Sounds like you have it all planned out - take it easy tho and drink plenty water if out in the sun. OH is out in the garden today while I am at work - both a good thing and a bad thing!!! Windows wont get done, mite get them done at the weekend.

x

Back