ProPoints This is the year!

Awww that so cool, these first movements you've felt? It's absolutely magic I think how babies are made :)

Cx

I'm glad you've had a good day Hun. I didn't feel too good earlier so had a rather long nap.

Ooo silky brine hair dry sounds lovely. You'll have to show us once its done :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm glad you've had a good day Hun. I didn't feel too good earlier so had a rather long nap.

Ooo silky brine hair dry sounds lovely. You'll have to show us once its done :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hehe its brown anyway but its a borin brown so i tend to put a dye on it which has faded!
havin it done tuesday! and my eyebrows waxed ready for me holiday! :)
x

:)

have been to get my new curtains turned up as they are too long and took a parcel back!
this evening we have a few mates popping round for a drink
tomorro we plan to go last minute holiday shopping then have a curry night :p basically i have 2 frozen currys and frozen samosas etc that need usin!
sunday will be a chill day and then scan monday :D arghhh its all go go go!!

hope everyone has a nice weekend x

a very late night last night has left me feeling extremely tired and lazy today! not doing a thing :)

late bfast jam on toast
snacks crisps
dinner sweet chili chicken curry with rice, handful of chips n samosas

Evening, all go 4 u at the moment!

U enjoyed ur lazy day? I got curtains moths ago that I nd 2 get taken up but nvr gotten round 2 it, nd 2 get sorted as I have had the same curtains up 4 a wile now!! OH's mum took previous 1st up but not wanting to bug her 2 do theses 1s!!!

Njoy rest lazy nite x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Evening, all go 4 u at the moment!

U enjoyed ur lazy day? I got curtains moths ago that I nd 2 get taken up but nvr gotten round 2 it, nd 2 get sorted as I have had the same curtains up 4 a wile now!! OH's mum took previous 1st up but not wanting to bug her 2 do theses 1s!!!

Njoy rest lazy nite x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

it is hectic at the moment! but yes thankyou i have thoroughly enjoyed my lazy day!

i actually binned my previous curtains tho so currently have non up - its for patio door but want them up before i go on hols xx

Happy Sunday Hunni
How are you? I bet you are excited for tomorrow now :)
I can't wait to hear how you get on. What time is the appt? xxx

hiya chicken :)
im good thanks, today me and the other half went to finish off his holiday shoppin as men are always last minute lol then called to my moms, came home n cooked a pork dinner which was very nice!

im super excited now for tomoro :D my appointment is 2:30 xx

my auntie facetimed me today who is currently in turkey and said it is 37 degrees in the shade aaaaahhhhhhh!!

3 days left to go :D

Back