ProPoints This is the year!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1407771974.619368.jpg

its a girl!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

That's gr8 news! U can go off on hol now & chill, think of baby names & wot ur goin 2 do 4 a nursery!!

U jst chillin the nite?

X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Awwwww that is a gorgeous scan pic too hun it is so clear.
So we have a pink one on it's way. Bet you're already thinking of names now.
Any ideas on how you'd like the nursery colours/theme? xxxxx

thank u all for ur kind messages :)
already had a girls name from
day one but ws strugglin to find a boys name!
her name will be ......
Amelia Rose :)

i have ordered my pram as it was on offer in mothercare and saved £200! - its a Silvercross

her bedroom will be white and pink with wall art - white cotbed, white chester drawers etc :) cant wait to start decoratin! x

can now focus on my holiday! :D
2 days - so a big mad rush now! plans for today - got hairdresser comin at 11 to cut and dye hair! then need to iron and start my packing, need to call to my aunties and then tonight we got an house full as toms mom aunti uncle brother sister in law n their kids are comin over - they are also takin the kittens home with them! :( ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1407829239.522078.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1407829267.218080.jpg

Absolutely love the names you have chosen for your little girl :) Great bump pic too!

Aww those kittens look well cute, you will miss them won't you? Least you can see them from time to time and watch them grow up.

Happy packing, try not to get too stressed getting ready for your hols - like I do :D xx

thanks hun :)
i'll miss them but i wont miss them wrecking my carpet lol i feel more sorry for Bella their mother :( shes gna miss them and be lost for days!

did a bit of packin and then went to town lol do rest tomorro! x

Awww just getting caught up! It's a girl yayy! What a lovely name too :) your looking fab, pic is so clear of amelia cx

70.5lbs down, 19 to go !!!

thank u all for ur kind messages :)
already had a girls name from
day one but ws strugglin to find a boys name!
her name will be ......
Amelia Rose :)

i have ordered my pram as it was on offer in mothercare and saved £200! - its a Silvercross

her bedroom will be white and pink with wall art - white cotbed, white chester drawers etc :) cant wait to start decoratin! x

Awww my Niece is called Amelia too :)
It is a lovely name. It's like it was meant to be a girl if you already picked a name hehehe.
Ooooo I dont have children but I do love looking at a good pram when friends are having babies etc. I am glad you got a good bargain. xxx

Morning

tiny bump!! Lovely name. As u no I'm not planning on kids but I do like thinking about names!!! Used 2 kp a list then Thot wots the point plus all the names I liked r now used in soaps & stuff so loads folks using those names!!

Not long till hols now!!!

X

Saw this & Thot of u

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1408049838.200417.jpg

Vinylsgraphics- wall art.co.uk

Back