ProPoints This is the year!

Good to hear from you hon:) can't believe u 6.5 months time is flying enjoy all the kicks and movement as once she is hear you miss the bump and all so much so exciting at the 4d scan always regret not going for it can't wait see the pics how is the form wit you x

i know!! going so fast she will soon be here :)
hope shes good when i go for scan as im only payin for 15 mins n she was a nightmare at my 20 wk scan haha wouldnt keep still and wouldnt let measurements be done haha
i do love my bump and i will deffo miss it but i just want her here now :)
im off work sick at the moment as i have a temperature n viral infection so feeling a bit crappy but resting
how r u xx

Hello Shez! Where've you been lol?

I'm glad all is going well with the little one. When do you go for the 4d scan?

Hope you feel better soon! xx

hiiii hun :)
im still here lol just pop by now n then!
how r u gettin on?
my 4d scan is sat 18th :) cant wait x

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1412761957.367951.jpg

my bump at 28 weeks :)

Hi Shez, you look a good size , hope your feeling better x

hiya hun, thanks :)
im still feeling the same unfortunately, keep being told to lye down watch tele and rest but theres only so much i can do i get soooooo bored!! lol
how r u cas? xx

Hi Hun. Just having a quick browse through. Have t been on in a while.

WOW at your bump! It's so cute! I can't believe I'm 20+4 and not got one yet! In a way I'm glad as I'm hoping it will mean I do t get too big, but in a way I'm jealous of everyone I see with one lol.

Hope all is well, not long now! Xx

Hi Hun. Just having a quick browse through. Have t been on in a while.

WOW at your bump! It's so cute! I can't believe I'm 20+4 and not got one yet! In a way I'm glad as I'm hoping it will mean I do t get too big, but in a way I'm jealous of everyone I see with one lol.

Hope all is well, not long now! Xx

i love my bump :) and no sign of a stretch mark as yet!
im not too fussed either way i will have a beautiful baby to show for it hehe - gosh ur 20 weeks now! uve soon caught up with me!!
hope all is well x

Wow amazing pics. Such a shame these scans weren't available when I had my son - he's 16 lol xx

Back