ProPoints This is the year!

i sure do :) you have met your match hehe thanks hun, how r u? how u gettin on with ww xx

I'm fine love, enjoying half term!! Do you work in a primary or secondary school? I'm a HLTa for reception class love it even though it's very hard. I've done ww before and hated it my losses are very very slow but I haven't had a 100
% week I had a day off every week oops!! I was on slimming world but it just didn't fit in with my life it's very restricting if your on the go.
Where abouts re you from??

I'm fine love, enjoying half term!! Do you work in a primary or secondary school? I'm a HLTa for reception class love it even though it's very hard. I've done ww before and hated it my losses are very very slow but I haven't had a 100
% week I had a day off every week oops!! I was on slimming world but it just didn't fit in with my life it's very restricting if your on the go.
Where abouts re you from??

i work in a primary school
west mids hun u?
x

How are you getting on Shez? xx

cant get back into the swing of things hun "/ need sumthin to kick start me!!
its bein off work n eating when i want etc i dnt have bfast - i miss lunch most days, 1 meal a day isnt good, plus i been having well deserved beverages lol huffffffff

cant get back into the swing of things hun "/ need sumthin to kick start me!!
its bein off work n eating when i want etc i dnt have bfast - i miss lunch most days, 1 meal a day isnt good, plus i been having well deserved beverages lol huffffffff

Aww it will click eventually hun. It can be tough when a baby is so young and dieting can take a back seat at times. Give yourself some time xx

Aww it will click eventually hun. It can be tough when a baby is so young and dieting can take a back seat at times. Give yourself some time xx

im planning on startin again on monday as we were talkin about holidays last night and with my jelly belly and stretch marks i am not lookin forward to even lookin at a bikini "/ so i know i got to do somethin about it!! as my hunky half will look amazing on the beach as always
so my aim is to read some diaries for some bfast n lunch ideas as these are what i struggle with most! as i tend to skip bfast n have a salad for lunch but at the mo its still quite cold for salads!!
any tips advice welcome :) thanks minis

roaming through diaries subscribing and stealin ideas
for those of u who are new to my diary -
i have been on here a while now following ww propoints, i was 12.9 when i got pregnant, 1 week after my daughter was born i weighed 13.12 and was quite happy with a smallish gain.
now my little girl is 8 weeks old and i weigh 13.5
my aim is to see the 11s eventually but first i would like to get back down to 12.9!
so welcome all, i shall be stockin up fridge the weekend and back on track monday!! x

Popping by to subscribe.
You've done really well not to put on much more weight than you have with pregnancy and having a lil one so being off work etc. x

Your picture is so cuteee!! What a happy beautiful baby you have! My sister is called Amelia too!!
Beaut name for a beautiful little girl.
Why don't you book the holiday you sound like you deserve one - it will help you to stay on track and motivated I lost 2 stone last year purely for my holiday! You can do it x

Hiya hun,

Love your profile pic its too cute! how are you and Amelia? its not easy getting back to dieting after pregnancy but your doing well with such a small gain to shift. We planning to go away in May and I'm dreading beachwear!

xx

shes got such a beautiful smile :) we are great thanks hun the time is flying tho! i will be bk at work before i kno it :( im determined to get bak on track tmoro! last fat day today ha
where u plannin on goin in may? we are lookin at menorca x

Your picture is so cuteee!! What a happy beautiful baby you have! My sister is called Amelia too!!
Beaut name for a beautiful little girl.
Why don't you book the holiday you sound like you deserve one - it will help you to stay on track and motivated I lost 2 stone last year purely for my holiday! You can do it x

aww is she i love the name amelia it was set right from beginnin - didnt have a boys name just didnt like any!!! haha
yeah we prob will book it soon but im back on track tmoro! deffo!! im just worryin bout takin everythin milk nappies pram etc! "/ thats puttin me off! x

aww is she i love the name amelia it was set right from beginnin - didnt have a boys name just didnt like any!!! haha yeah we prob will book it soon but im back on track tmoro! deffo!! im just worryin bout takin everythin milk nappies pram etc! "/ thats puttin me off! x

Ah I've never thought of all the stuff you have to bring!! That is quite daunting but so many families go away I'm sure you could do it too.
I'm off plan too need to get back on track tomorrow as well

Ah I've never thought of all the stuff you have to bring!! That is quite daunting but so many families go away I'm sure you could do it too.
I'm off plan too need to get back on track tomorrow as well

yeah my mom did it with me so suppose she can help!! plus its only spain so will be stuff to buy there

x

yeah my mom did it with me so suppose she can help!! plus its only spain so will be stuff to buy there x

Yeah if you can just buy the nappies out there and depending on the type of formula you use you could see if you can get that there too. Go on and book it x

Yeah if you can just buy the nappies out there and depending on the type of formula you use you could see if you can get that there too. Go on and book it x

will do :) i love a holiday n bein off work on maternity means i can go out of main summer holidays so be cheaper for us!!

morning minis :)
my little one is 2 months old now so back on the wagon for me today - onwards and upwards!!

today consists of

bfast - banana ww yoghurt - 1
lunch - prawn salad - 5
dinner - chicken salad sf wedges - 12

18/31

i intend on drinkin as much water as possible inbetween!!
will update later on what i spend remaining points on!! happy monday everyone

having my hair cut today n eyebrows waxed! just a trim as dead ends!! chillax at my moms for the day and me n my friend are going walking this evening with the pram to kickstart some sort of exercise lol weather permitting!!! xx

Ah tell me about it the one downside to working in a school expensive holidays!!

Happy 2 month birthday Amelia!!

Well done chick for being on plan x

Back